Page 1 of 60 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Notice: Buy / Sell Cleanup

We will be cleaning up Buy / Sell in the next few days / weeks starting 9/27/2008. Anyone found using multiple accounts will be banned and infractions will be given to anyone violating our rules. Furthermore, after the cleanup, no one will be allowed to have more than 3 topics at the first pages at any one time. FYI.

Implementation of "3 Threads on Page 1" Rule will start on 9/28/2008. Every violation will get 2 infraction points and threads will be deleted on sight.

copy that! tnx

aprub! its very hard to look for things that you really need in the buy & sell section these days..you'll have to dig down at least 5 pages before you see the 'non-commercial' ones

noted here....

Quote Originally Posted by Der FüHRER View Post
    aprub! its very hard to look for things that you really need in the buy & sell section these days..you'll have to dig down at least 5 pages before you see the 'non-commercial' ones
    ^^korek

nice move..

I have been trying to edit the name of my thread for quite a while now has this feature been removed? it seems that its not possible anymore and the mods dont seem to know how to do it too

Sir, I got 2 accounts ronnfive (old) and ronn_co_go (new)... I've created the new one because the old one's post count is still 7 even I have commented or posted more it still counted as 7 posts. However, I would like to continue using the new one nlang, and this will be my first post using the new account... I don't want to get banned because of this, you can review all of my posts just to make sure that I am not messing up anything on this site.

Edit: I also can't upload avatar... the "do not use an avatar" was ticked already, clicking reset fields button don't change anything. Your help is highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ronn
    Last edited by ronn_co_go; 09-23-2008 at 01:24 PM.

can I have my post voluntarily cleaned up

I have sold some items

and still selling some...

There is no way to edit the title so it can be closed...

how can i clean things up i am a loyal follower....

Blog Entries
    As long as you don't use two accounts in the same thread, there's a high chance that your account won't be banned... we are primarily after people who "bloat" their own threads to gain reputation or to needlessly bump their threads... and the 3 threads rule only applies to the first page which basically means that you should only bump 3 threads at one time. This is to give the others an equal opportunity of exposure.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 60 123411 ... LastLast