Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Salvation via Savior or Self-Awakening?

The popular Religion in the world has this understanding that men are sinners, because of Sin he or she is bound for hell, a place of suffering. To snatch the Soul away from this distasteful end confession of a Savior is needed, an external power to save men from Hell.

but there is a different approach to this and that is via Self-Awakening. A process where men goes inside in meditation seeking to still the mind and Awakened the inner soul, no external Savior.

now, share your thoughts about this, give your list of the pros and cons.

.. have you ever heard of Silva Mind Control Method by Jose Silva it isnt mind control as in controlling the mind of others. nyehehehe... but, it's controlling one's self. I have been practicing this since i was high school and it had made me open-minded to the things around me. Gave me a self-discipline so to speak, but I still have this great angst inside me that's always building up. Meditation can really help you open your mind and see the world and it's aspects on a broader perspective.

as for me, since we are created by the Creator, we are nothing but restless without the Creator...in any ways, we are to rest to our Creator...so if we are, we need someone to save us, someone that will lead us.

that's for me...

i really dont know, ive been looking for a saviour all my life but i still havent seen him..

i mean i havent feel his presence....

self awakening ang sakto na tubag ani......

bec. if we rely on a saviour well spend the rest of our lives waiting for a saviour...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. have you ever heard of Silva Mind Control Method by Jose Silva it isnt mind control as in controlling the mind of others. nyehehehe... but, it's controlling one's self. I have been practicing this since i was high school and it had made me open-minded to the things around me. Gave me a self-discipline so to speak, but I still have this great angst inside me that's always building up. Meditation can really help you open your mind and see the world and it's aspects on a broader perspective.
    yep I heard about it. that's good, any method that can produce positive results in the practitioner is great and needs to be preserve.

Quote Originally Posted by seven_segment View Post
    as for me, since we are created by the Creator, we are nothing but restless without the Creator...in any ways, we are to rest to our Creator...so if we are, we need someone to save us, someone that will lead us.

that's for me...
    Can we not save ourself? I mean its our soul, our act, our thoughts, everything sprouts inside us therefore it is only ourself has the power to undo whatever is holding us. For me, external sources like Christs and Prophets are posts that light our path towards liberation. The effort must come from us.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-11-2010 at 08:59 AM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    I think it's the combination of both, the savior would serve as a guide and self awakening as to atone oneself towards following the savior.......

I think it's the combination of both, the savior would serve as a guide and self awakening as to atone oneself towards following the savior.......
    I agree with you sir.. I'd say a little bit of both...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post

by Self-Awakening I mean the Soul-man is Awakened from its slumber. This is not any ordinary self realization. Something inside us is charged and comes to life and for once at that moment we realized and KNOW that we are not the body. ByKNOW it means that we are IN it feeling,seeing,hearing, the experience.

and in Self-Awakening, this is done by one's effort, no personal savior.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    by Self-Awakening I mean the Soul-man is Awakened from its slumber. This is not any ordinary self realization. Something inside us is charged and comes to life and for once at that moment we realized and KNOW that we are not the body. ByKNOW it means that we are IN it feeling,seeing,hearing, the experience.

and in Self-Awakening, this is done by one's effort, no personal savior.
    Yup I agree, but there should be something like a basis or a model, a referrence of some sort to where one would try to evaluate his self realization. Is he on the righteous side or otherwise......

salvation itself becomes an impediment to salvation... if you capitulate to ideologies.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast