Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help, 30K for Debut Party, Pa.igo ra?

Kinsa naay experience with holding or organizing party packages.
    Actually, My sister is planning to have her debut party here in Cebu
    Unsa inyong masuggest if naa mi 30,000 Pesos
    Unsa ma- cover ana? kanang naa na unta na food?
    Do we need to hire an organizer or mas maayu kami kami lang magplan sa expenses?

Lets talk.
    Thanks
    50 to 70 pax

Dominic Rubillos
    09351676603/ 09222034408

up up up up up

Blog Entries
    pila ka no. of pax estimate?

hey please include us in your package...FIRE DANCE...we also have Tribal Drum Beaters...
    LIVE BANDS and Sound System...D.I.'s or Ballroom Dancers or Intructors
    ...plz.tx me 0923-33-62-477....affordable and entertaining...

mga 50 to 70 heads
    Quote Originally Posted by PANDALiciousss View Post
    pila ka no. of pax estimate?

up up u0p up up

"Do we need to hire an organizer or mas maayu kami kami lang magplan sa expenses?"

Bai, mas maayo kamo nalang plan kay ang organizer mokabat nag 10-15k ang service fee ana.
    Try to call restaurants that have function rooms and consumable ang room charge aron makaminus pa jud mo.
    Also consider unsa nga party inyong giplano. If formal (complete with cotillion, flower arrangement, sound system, etc) kuwangon ra jud nang 30k.

Some restaurants/catering services that I can suggest:

AA's BBQ - they have some branches with function room (we had our lola's bday in their Bulacao branch)
    Ma. Lina Catering - they have a function room too, I think they charge 200+ per person for a minimum of 40 persons; P1,500 charge for the function room in their 3rd floor.
    Quest Hotel - we had our 2012 Christmas party there; we only paid P600 per person (23 people in attendance) and we got to use their function room for free na. Ang food is the eat-all-you-can buffet at their Puso Bistro. Much better if mag inquire ka nalang.
    Captain A's - they charge P3500 for the room, consumable. Must try ilang boodle fight.
    Open Mic (Salvador Labangon) - I think they charge P3000 for exclusive use of their room, consumable na sad sa drinks and food. Nindot ni diri if ganahan mo kanta-kanta center stage.

thank you kaayu... any more suggestions sa mga other places?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
    "Do we need to hire an organizer or mas maayu kami kami lang magplan sa expenses?"

Bai, mas maayo kamo nalang plan kay ang organizer mokabat nag 10-15k ang service fee ana.
    Try to call restaurants that have function rooms and consumable ang room charge aron makaminus pa jud mo.
    Also consider unsa nga party inyong giplano. If formal (complete with cotillion, flower arrangement, sound system, etc) kuwangon ra jud nang 30k.

Some restaurants/catering services that I can suggest:

AA's BBQ - they have some branches with function room (we had our lola's bday in their Bulacao branch)
    Ma. Lina Catering - they have a function room too, I think they charge 200+ per person for a minimum of 40 persons; P1,500 charge for the function room in their 3rd floor.
    Quest Hotel - we had our 2012 Christmas party there; we only paid P600 per person (23 people in attendance) and we got to use their function room for free na. Ang food is the eat-all-you-can buffet at their Puso Bistro. Much better if mag inquire ka nalang.
    Captain A's - they charge P3500 for the room, consumable. Must try ilang boodle fight.
    Open Mic (Salvador Labangon) - I think they charge P3000 for exclusive use of their room, consumable na sad sa drinks and food. Nindot ni diri if ganahan mo kanta-kanta center stage.

Quote Originally Posted by krisrubil4 View Post
    Do we need to hire an organizer or mas maayu kami kami lang magplan sa expenses?

Lets talk.
    Thanks
    50 to 70 pax

Dominic Rubillos
    09351676603/ 09222034408
    try sa castle peak TS. naa silay debut package worth 30k without the hassle na. mao nay gikuha sa akong cousin kato nagdebut siya. sulit sad.

Hi, how was the debut of your sister? i would like to have your idea if how did you managed a 30k debut thanks and God bless

Quote Originally Posted by krisrubil4 View Post

Lets talk.
    Thanks
    50 to 70 pax

Dominic Rubillos
    09351676603/ 09222034408

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast