Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mandaue central Postoffice

Hi does anyone know the working number to contact the PostOffice near Wireless in Mandaue - think its the Central Mandaue postoffice ?

Or does anyone know how to report a missing parcel or contact the Proper Customs Person who deals with the incoming post ?

thank you

City Central Post Office

Centro, Mandaue City, Philippines 032 346 5200
    Category: Post Office

http://www.livingincebu.com/pdf/phil..._directory.pdf

No sure, if those are active contact numbers but you can try calling and whatever works, just ask to be connected na particular department you intend to reach.

My question is, who do we send letters to suggest any reform sa ato na Post Office, particularly sa Visayas (Region 7)?

It's embarrassing that we have so many people living and working overseas udg unta kailangan nato efficient postal service sa Pinas pero we can't trust their office.

Our post office n Pinas, na-known pud sa paka-unreliable, not only that rampant kaayu ang theft.

I really understand na 'slowness' but the 'hit and miss' lucky kun madawat, usahay dili. It would be nice unta kay their service is much cheaper than using FedEX, UPS and other couriers.

I hope this helps.

Best of luck to you!

@TS naa nka contact number sa post office mandaue brad?

Default Re: Mandaue central Postoffice

422-1225 and 346-5200

dugay man kaayo makontak ilang # brod oi.. paita ani oi, kuwang man ilang mga landline.

Company Name: Philpost in Mandaue City Central Post Office Branch

Telephone Numbers: (032) 346-5200

Quote Originally Posted by neilmark View Post
    Company Name: Philpost in Mandaue City Central Post Office Branch

Telephone Numbers: (032) 346-5200
    4221225 akong na contact karon lng jud!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    wa jud mutubag! hahayyy anyway do you guys know how long it takes for them to move a package from their manila post to cebu? kay akong orders from the UK ba pag 19 pa naabot sa manila wa pa jud tawn naabot nako! hibaw-an palang!

I needed a research paper done for a college course it needed to be 8-10 pages and had detailed instructions. My success in this class depended on this paper being at 100%. I took a chance at essay writing service and did it. Absolutely the best decision I could have ever made. I gave my order well in advance with like a two week turnaround. The paper came back on time with all required information covered. I will most definitely use this service again.

I'm happy you're here. Students want jobs completed by proficient, knowledgeable typers. Who can write your academic papers for you cheaply? The best letter-writing services on the internet employ writers who can help students with their writing for fair prices. Many authors work admirably hard to surprise their audience. You may read more about this company on their website. Authors have extraordinary interpersonal, analytical, io games and writing skills. It's necessary to consider a few factors while picking a writer, such as whether he delivers excellent exposition produced by pros at reasonable prices with the finest discounts.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast