Thread: Car Insurance

Default Car Insurance

As a car owner, it's one of our responsibilities to purchase car insurance as it will not just help our car but also to the future expenses we might need to pay.

In our country, we are required to purchase CTPL insurance before getting our car registered. CTPL insurance helps car owners like us in providing financial obligation that covers damage, medical expenses or death of a certain person that was involved during a road accident.

I also find this car insurance beneficial. Do you find this important? And what are the car insurance you find important? Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

For me, I got:
    CTPL = compliance
    BI (Bodily Injury) = 50,000 each passenger for a cost of 50/year for hospitalization
    TPPD = 100,000 coverage for any 3rd party that you damage (i.e. car, house, etc..) during accident, i think this is also on top of CTPL

Quote Originally Posted by AAL View Post
    For me, I got:
    CTPL = compliance
    BI (Bodily Injury) = 50,000 each passenger for a cost of 50/year for hospitalization
    TPPD = 100,000 coverage for any 3rd party that you damage (i.e. car, house, etc..) during accident, i think this is also on top of CTPL
    I like that you provided the car insurance you got. I would agree that getting other car insurance on top of the CTPL insurance surely helps in the future. Car Insurance is helpful to car owners in paying any financial expenses when such situation happens on the road. Having this will surely prevent one time expenses when an unexpected situation occurs. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by henrywilson View Post
    The total-insurance has insured my vehicles for more than a decade. And even though I’ve received quotes from other companies every few years, it’s always the most affordable option. Total-insurance’s flexibility and discounts were key to getting me as a customer in the first place, and they’ve only improved since. Fortunately, the only claim I’ve had to make was a windshield replacement with a $0 deductible. And now my loyalty benefits offer both small and large accident forgiveness. I’ve also used roadside assistance on occasion. If you want to read more about this company, then just click here.
    Do these guys provide discounts?

Nowadays it's quite easy to get a new car insurance, but I'm always interested in how to save money on it. Since our insurance is not cheap, and I don't want to overpay. I have to find new ways all the time https://www.nocarnofun.com/benefits-...urance-policy/, where they write useful information about how not to get hooked and how not to break a bank on insurance.

I struggled with a similar dilema. I ended up geting traders policy insurance, doesn’t help you but I’ll take the car off your hands ��

I always take a car insurance. It protects you from huge expenses. By investing a small amount now in your own protection, you can help avoid costly expenses in the future.

The right car insurance can help protect you, your family members, your passengers, and other drivers. It also protects you against a lawsuit, even if you cause significant damage to someone's property. Moreover, it saves thousands of dollars if something occurs. I'm currently using The General auto insurance https://the-general.pissedconsumer.com/review.html. It offers full coverage for drivers. And the price is affordable.

Of course, car insurance is very important. If you cause an accident, your insurance company will pay for the damage to the property and health of the injured. They will not pay for the repair of your car under the MTPL policy, you will have to repair it at your own expense. But you have the right to buy an additional Casco policy, which will cover these costs. If you buy these two policies at the same time, they can be issued on the same form. But if I had the power, I would extend compulsory insurance to any type of vehicle. I liked the idea of bicycle insurance from sundaysinsurance.co.uk. I often use a bicycle as my primary transportation, and I just understand what can happen on the road.

10.    Advertisement