Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default re: SineBuano Casting Call For AutoDidact Productions, SEÑORITA

Pwede pa ni noh? I hope naa pa. More on contrabida roles lang ko. Hehehe... it's challenging. Mo-email lang nya ko.

im interested, was part of ASDS( Artista Sillimaniana Dramatic Society) and we had a 1 week PETA workshop, sa Silliman with a PETA mentor in Dgte back then, was part of a PLAY produced by the speech and theatre class of SU and I played the lead role, i dunno if my thespian skills ares still active..though looking at it, i think it still is..heheh

open pa ni?

pwde q mow apil??i have a theatre experience with al evangelio...sa buhing kalbaryo..just pm me.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Autodidact Productions invites aspiring actors and actresses in Cebu to take part in their auditions for their feature-length drama thriller “SEÑORITA”.

Auditions are set this July 10 to 12, 1 PM to 7 PM. Venue at Turtles Nest Book Cafe and Gallery.

Actors who want to audition must set appointments by RSVP. Please contact Darlene (09266245789) or Jiji (09198908765) to set time and date of your auditions.

Actors auditioning must also prepare the following:

• 2 photos (preferably headshots) & resumé (preferably performer portfolio).
    • a short stock performance in Tagalog. After appointments are confirmed, sides or script excerpts will be sent via email.
    • willingness to shoot in Southern Cebu (70km from cebu city) for 14 straight days, August 29 – September 11, 2010.

For further information details on the film and the character roles open for auditions, please download and view this PDF Señorita Casting Call

Posting for a friend filmmaker who wants to have a romantic comedy short film here in Cebu

CASTING CALL - KOREAN ACTORS IN CEBU

LOOKING FOR A SOUTH-KOREAN COUPLE, male and female, in their late teens to mid-20's, very attractive.

Tsundere!

The Guy should be very fit and tall, an athlete or preferably a martial artist or have some knowledge on martial art like Taekwondo. (not necessary but it helps that he has enough power to throw a guy over.)

Well, not like this

The Girl should be very pretty, with a decent, appealing sense of fashion and wardrobe.Willing to bare some skin in a bikini or beach-dress.

Peace sign: Optional

Other Requirements:

The Korean couple should be able to communicate in English for better work-interaction with the crew, like the Director however their dialogue will be spoken in Korean.

Half-Koreans can apply for the role as long as they physically meet the requirements and are well-spoken in Korean and English.

We could also need a Korean Expert, someone who can confirm certain questions about Korean culture and behavior, someone who can assist as Translator.

We are also looking for KOREAN extras.

So everyone please inquire with your friends and family.

THE STORY
    A lighthearted romance comedy between a Cebuano ESL teacher and his Korean student. It's about language barriers, cultural differences and excruciating toothaches!

"Can the language of love be taught, or will it be misunderstood?"

Please send your emails of interest and inquiries, along with your recommendations (with photos, if possible) to sinebuano@yahoo.com. Interested applicants must email in order to receive further information on when and where the auditions will be held.

WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU!
    Last edited by diem; 08-10-2010 at 01:28 PM.

OPEN Auditions are going to be held at Turtles Nest Book Cafe and Gallery this coming Saturday, August 28, from 4 PM to 7 PM for Koreans, and half-Koreans, presently (and indefinitely) based in Cebu.

Requirements are listed HERE

Turtles Nest Book Cafe and Gallery is located along Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, across Tonros Apartelle.

Default Re: SineBuano Casting Call For Cebuano Film!

IMPORTANT! Casting Call tomorrow, June 26, will be held @ the OUTPOST Restobar in Nivel Hills, Lahug. 9am to 6pm. See ya there!

Cinema One Originals 2011 Finalist MY PARANORMAL ROMANCE, a Cebuano full-length film currently in production is holding OPEN ACTING AUDITIONS for its cast this June 24 to June 26, 2011 at Cebu Normal University, Cebu City.

For more details, please check HERE
    Last edited by diem; 06-25-2011 at 09:52 PM.

10.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567