View Poll Results: Do we need this Bill?

Voters
694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 76.37%
  • No

164 23.63%
Page 601 of 747 FirstFirst ... 591598599600601602603604611 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 7461

Default Re: Are you in favor with RH Bill? and why?

Quote Originally Posted by junexpress View Post
    okay that's just my thought and my answer to the thread..you don't need to face it to me how important does RH bill to you. Peace!!!
    You also need to support your statements, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by t3ChNo™ View Post
    The bill—An Act Providing for a National Policy on Reproductive Health, Responsible Parenthood and Population Development.

Pirmi lang ko kita sa mga news ani. Wala sad ko idea what's the big picture about this bill. Any opinions about this proposed bill?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to House Bill 5043:

Full text of House Bill No. 5043 (Reproductive Health and Population Development Act of 200 at Philippine e-Legal Forum

please read and be guided accordingly....
    dili ko uyon ani...kani nga plan gagaikan sa America...sila ang author sa world population reduction nga mupuo sa mga tawo tungod sa demands sa resources..please watch this video ug unsa inyong ikasulti pod:

Global Governance - Part 1 - YouTube

Data Entry, Data Entry Jobs, Home Based Jobs, Work At Home Jobs, Online / Offline Data Entry, Internet Jobs, Online Paid Jobs

Newbie Premium Member foshizzle's Avatar

In full support.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickbarcos View Post
    dili ko uyon ani...kani nga plan gagaikan sa America...sila ang author sa world population reduction nga mupuo sa mga tawo tungod sa demands sa resources..please watch this video ug unsa inyong ikasulti pod:

Global Governance - Part 1 - YouTube

Data Entry, Data Entry Jobs, Home Based Jobs, Work At Home Jobs, Online / Offline Data Entry, Internet Jobs, Online Paid Jobs
    Simple logic follows that the more people we have, the quicker our resources will dwindle.

Can you imagine if a country like ours will just leave the population unchecked? What will happen to us? Our government doesn't have enough resources to cover for the entire country as it is, how much more if our population continues to rise?

Well, personally i'm in favor of the bill, tho I would like to emphasize that it is not just about the contraceptives and population thing. I mean Family Planning is just a part of the whole program. There is more to this that is of great help to many Filipinos just like the issue on AIDS. I mean not everybody especially the less fortunate and illiterate knows what the disease is and lot of misconceptions about it is rampant nowadays that is indeed very dangerous to ones health :3

Don't wanna make this any longer, what i am trying to point out here is that we should be more critical and open minded with our decisions. I say we should examine the bill, get to know its flesh before deciding wether TO SUPPORT or NOT TO SUPPORT it. )

POPULATION DOES HAVE GREAT IMPACT ON THE FINANCIAL/ECONOMICAL/ ECOLOGICAL STABILITY OF A COUNTRY.

what is COMPETITION?? people continuously compete for food, shelter n other basic needs... even job opportunities....our planet has no more space for the humankind and the lots meant for plants were cleared up because of them...pls. control childbirth now! RH Bill... is a must. ...

the question isn't really about if rh bill is right or wrong anymore..it would all be too redundant to argue about what is obvious.....

the question here is whether this bill has the potential for success with the humans as its variable (which are very unpredictable and most of the time uncontrollable) and with the existing money we have.... this project could go on and on draining our government's finances in many ways as it has many projects within it.. now launching these projects, for me, is like shooting the moon with arrows - having a direction but lacking the force to do so. and likewise, waiting for its success is like waiting for snow to fall on the Philippines..get what i mean?

let us examine our atmosphere now,...do people adhere to what is "only" promoted? or will they strongly avoid what is prohibited?? don't get me wrong, i don't advise infanticide or anything evil for that matter,..maybe,firm and strict consequences for those who go beyond their limits..just a suggestion though.

ngano dugay man maaproban ang RH BILL nga nindot mani cya ...tanawa karon ang cebu daghan kaayo mga batang bulingit, asa kaha ila mga ginikanan?

Blog Entries

bsta para nako i dnt think so ds will resolve the issue..bsag drugs man gane daghan ghapon ang mga namaligya ug kinawat-kawat..nsa pa kaha ning ing.ani nga buhata...

Quote Originally Posted by ceden_yu143 View Post
    bsta para nako i dnt think so ds will resolve the issue..bsag drugs man gane daghan ghapon ang mga namaligya ug kinawat-kawat..nsa pa kaha ning ing.ani nga buhata...
    That's a totally different issue you're talking about, dude.

yes pero mahadlok ko nga once ma implement ni kay kurakuton unya ni ang budget

11.    Advertisement