I was chatting with Dan Domingo over YM and talked about Feng Shui. He told me na okay daw ang business na resto / restaurant for 2007 kasi I asked his second opinion about the new venture I am working on with my biz partner on food consultancy where we will conceptualize some food business concept and look for investors. In fact I have some prospects na for presentation. What we have to finalize na lang is the over-all presentation (from logo, menu, executive summary, color ng uniform, interior design, etc).

The food business concept that am working right now is that plays around Spanish+Mexican+Mediteranian with Pinoy fushion.

The reason why I was a bit surprised kasi I started thinking about this food business thing late of November and only to find out na good business opportunity pala ito for 2007. I have this feeling na my freelance on website designing will die a natural death and also thinking na mahirap mag hanap ng new clients now (last quarter of 2006) compared in the early months of 2006.

Ngayon ko lang na remember din when I watched Mel & Joey sa New Year episode nila for 2006 na good business daw yong Information Technology for 2006..and this made me realize kung bakit maraming mga Call Centers sprouting sa taong 2006!

As we enter 2007 am sure maraming mga articles for Feng Shui.

All the best for 2007!!!!!!!

Silver Hawk
http://adventureintotheunknown.blogspot.com

P.S. Don't forget to join the workshop I'm organizing on Vedic Astrology....you'll regret if you miss this chance. My invited guest is from Manila.