Default RECOMMENDED READING

Hello fellow parents!  Do you read to your children?  I love books and because reading is a bonding activity we have...Anton loves books also.  What books can you recommend?  Can we do it in this format para madali mag-scan for the appropriate age?  SALAMAT HA! 

TITLE:
    AUTHOR:
    SYNOPSIS:
    RECOMMENDED FOR:
    WHERE WE CAN BUY IT:
    EST PRICE:

Siguro we can put here also kana help-for-parents books na we have...pls ha....wala mamugal-bugal ani nga thread...salamats

Default Re: RECOMMENDED READING

Lemme start....

TITLE:   The Little Children's Bible Storybook
    AUTHOR:   God is the author of the Bible.. but it is RETOLD by Anne de Graaf in this case
    SYNOPSIS:   Major Bible stories from creation to the second coming of Christ.  Colorful pictures illustrated by Jose Perez Montero.
    RECOMMENDED FOR:   Kids from ages 3-7 BUT Anton and I have started reading from this book since he was  1.5 yrs old.
    WHERE WE CAN BUY IT:  Any bookstore but I bought mine at Metro Ayala Books Dept.
    EST PRICE:  It still has the pricetag ....Php 264.75

halaaaa wala gyud mag-read ninyo sa inyo kids? waaahhhh! i hope this is not a lost practice! my son loves to "read". meaning...he has memorized the stories and relates the stories to me based on the pictures. hehehehehe

OIST FELLOW PARENTS! Post kayo dito oi. Hehehehehe

i read to my sisters. mapagaw gyud ko tungod kay ma carried away sa akong gi buhat. but now that they're old enough to read i try to encourage them to explore reading themselves.

i would recommend stories by Beatrix Potter. i've been extremely fond of them as a child. i found this site http://wiredforbooks.org/kids.htm
    which shows her works in text with illustrations. hope someone else enjoys them, kid or grown up.

wow nindot ni nga site! ako ni cut and paste sa word and ako i-print out. salamats kaau!

nice pud ang illustrations no? pwede pud i apil ug print i black and white lang. then it can be a coloring book later plus a story book in one. i used to have twelve of Beatrix Potter books all in hard bound. sadly nawala nako kay di pa man kamao mo atiman.

kahit endi parent puwede post here bya oi

any readers here?

any books nga malingaw ang bata nya with moral lesson pud? like the aesop fables?

Hmmm... depende siguro na sa age sa baby oy. Mine is too young. But i read to him. :mrgreen:

10.    Advertisement