Thread: Easter eggs!!!

Talking Easter eggs!!!

It's Easter Sunday... and it's time to hunt for those Easter Eggs!

What is your favorite Easter Egg in a video game?

Hmm, I could think of a lot pero from old skool games:
    These are the games that I've played since well FOREVER. So from time to time, I like easter egg hunting the crap outta them. You may be familiar with some of them but I'll jot them down for fun.

Lessee. . .

Fatal Fury Special (Neogeo/Arcade/SNES) - You can unlock Ryo Sakazaki in the game. And you can also fight him if get an All-perfect run in the game. This is probably a "premise" for King of Fighters.
    Art of Fighting 2 (Neogeo/Arcade) - Young Geese Howard as secret opponent. There is a hack where you could use him tho but I dunno. . .
    Gunbird 2 (Arcade) - You can play as Aine from Sengoku Ace by pressing down on the random box screen.
    Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock Ed (PS1/N64/DC) - Besides acquiring Tofu and Hunk, unlocking Chris Redfield in EX Battle (this was by far the coolest thing in RE history!!)
    Resident Evil 3 (PS1/N64/DC) - All epilogues at the end of the game, there are 8 epilogues about the 8 survivors of Raccoon City. But it's weird that it didn't have Rebecca tho (tedious but worth it)
    Samurai Shodown 2 (Neogeo/Arcade) - Kim Kapwhan flies by at the background if you keep using Chibi mode and connecting DM (desperation moves) on the oppenent. And also, playing as Kuroko (the referee) OR fighting against him. And Ryukaku Todo in Gen-an's ending (tee-hee)
    Megaman X4 (PS1) - Spark Mandrill from MMX frozen in Frost Walrus' stage.
    Phantasy Star 2 (Genesis) - Nei doesn't die--well technically NOT really an "easter egg" but it's kinda cool tho.
    Snatcher (SegaCD/PC98 ) - Metal Gear Mk.2 as your side-kick. Oh Kojima, you sly devil you.
    Revenge of Shinobi (Genesis) - Terminator, Spiderman, Batman, Godzilla as boss characters. Yup, I guess they ran out ideas when they were making this game hehehe.
    Power Instinct: Matrimelee (Neogeo/Arcade) - Unlocking Rage of the Dragon characters: Jimmy, Lynn, Jones and Elias by entering Up (4x), Down (3x), Left (2x) and Right at the character selection screen. There's also a code where you could play the game's boss, Sissy by pressing all 4 button at the character match-up screen but I haven't tried it yet tho.

I could still think of a LOT more easter eggs but this should probably do.
    You guys can ask me more if you want pero mostly old-skool lang hinoun hehehe

Cheers.

3.    Advertisement