Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

HAHAHHAHA.. ayaw nalang jud soway anang short time short time TS

yabaga aning stanlee..........

Quote Originally Posted by stanlee climbfall View Post
    Seriously? Have been to one of the lodges dha duol SM kapila na...tungod cgoro mg skyanan o mature lng jd ko nawng..

D raman ko pangitaan og id...lahos2 raman.hehe
    iyahaya nimo oi, basin naa ka suki card or discount card? pangitaan dyod ko requirements permi. hastle kaau.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    yabaga aning stanlee..........
    haaaaaaaays

---
    bitaw TS.. ayaw anang short time short time.. hassle na kaayo run.. adto nalang mo sa balay..
    samot na nga batan.on pa imung pares nga babae. basin ma ungot mo sa admin sa motel unya tawagan ang parents sa babae. yabo jud.

TS,
    andama nlng pod da-an emong rehestro sakyanan or sa motor para sure na.

Kasuway man gud ko guard ngeta og i.d, driver's license ra ako na dala, ako nlng pod ge tunol ang rehestro sakyanan para sure.
    kami duha sa ako pares ge pang tunol namo mga driver's license.

Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    boss @C'thulhu , unsa gani to requirements?
    To my limited knowledge boss master amo shofu @pirehro, marriage contract man pangitaon before maka check-in.

Palugpiti lang usa na sa pultahan... mentras tanto..
    ti-ok-ok lagi na.. pusta-anay pa..

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    boss ............. fack .. i don't know how to say this ... but i'm so sorry. terribly sorry. forget everything i've just said. the letter or consent, those news articles. so sorry but we are just messing around with you.

to compensate for that ................... this is my real answer to your question :::

this is based on my taste and my experience.

but first - these motels don't give a sheyt about who you are or what you are. They don't care to how you'll get there; on foot, by your own car, your own motorcycle or by taxi.

BUT - NEVER bring along a minor.

now - basically, you have 5 choices. queensland. jade court. valley front. princecourt and sogo hotel.

queensland. the branch that i'm comfortable with are those in Hernan Cortes and in talisay. basically, it's a typical motel with a parking space per cubicle but what i don't like is one parking space that has access to 5 rooms. i hate it when i go out and i see a motorcycle parked near my car.

valley front - this is located corner V.Rama that access road going to banawa/labangon. good thing about his is one parking space per room but i don't like the staff here.

prince court - mandaue. this is one of the oldest together with Q5. you have two choices here, either on the normal rooms or the adventure rooms. the only bad thing about princecourt is their very very narrow parking space.

sogo hotel colon - colon area sanciangko. my go to motel during my college days. no parking. it's a motel/hotel type. just like a hotel, go to the reception area, ask for a room and boom, you're there. don't worry, the staff is so damn professional but make sure you'll bring a lovely lady for more effect hahaha

last and my fave - jade court - if you're only looking for a quick-war, then this is IT ( for me, at least ). it's in hernan cortes also. look, you park your car, they close the garage door, and then WWWIIIISSSHHH, you're gone !!! get out of your car and the room is right in front of you. yeah, the room might be so-so, but hey, you're not there for a vacation right ?? you're there for war ....

oh .............. one last thing ... NEVER EVER NEVER .. go to any lodge within colon area. well, if you want to be the next s3x scandal sensation, be my guest hahahahaha

there ... i hope i've compensated enough for the joke we've made on you boss ............... if you have any more questions, feel free to ask, promise, i'll answer it seriously

oh, as for directions, just take a taxi your first time .....
    Thanks for this sir!

We all need a little humor from time to time.

We are definitely not Minors sir.
    We're late bloomers, if you could call us that. Lol

Your very detailed reply is very much appreciated. ✌👍

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    now ...... here comes the S.O.P. of motels .......

this applies to all of them, well, except for sogo coz you have to just walk out of the room and go out

when you're inside your room, that's the start of your time. they have a fone inside, you can ask/demand for food, condoms, towels or whatever .... now, when you're done with your war and you want to go out. pick up the fone.... dial ZERO ... and tell the person on the other line - MISS, CHECK OUT NA MI ...... and ..... this is what you'll hear hahaha---- WALAY NAKUHA SA REF if nothing, you'll say WALA. if you need a taxi, MISS TAXI PLEASE. if you need to use their service car, MISS, PWEDE SERVICE CAR NINYO ...... and if you have your own car. don't say anything.

and then ... the long wait begins, maybe 10 minutes hahaha. then a bell boy comes with your receipt, you pay him and wait for him to come back, with your change and your check out pass ... and when you go out, give that check out pass to the guard at the gate ...

goodluck on your adventures ...
    Thanks!

The check out pass though, is it only required for me, the one who checked-in, to present it?

Can't my companion leave first or do we have to leave at the same time?

mas maayo dungan nalng mo ts... kai usually one car parking ra ni.. preferably private sakyanan or borrow ka from a friend or uber #ninjamoves kay if mangayo mo ug taxi for exit mo ask sila(ang taxi) for extra kaching kai naa daw "entrance" bla bla bla... which is ilad...

u can also try moonlight did2 sa mandaue before sa Mo2 atbang sa UC med..

If paunahon nmu xa magduha mo ka taxi? hehehe. mypag dungan nlang mo TS mas maau pa.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast