Page 1366 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 135613631364136513661367136813691376 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 18341

Kinsa nakaadto sa #PalitBise rallies around the world?

daghana nag obstruct sa kalambuan sa pinas oi... number na si leni ug katong magdalo nga ni file ug impeachment complaint mao ra ghpon di na nila ma impeach si Digong..asaness...

Why bothered about the press when everyone knows who Digong is and the aspirations he do have for the entire Philippines?
    we have eyes and ears but sometimes they forgot that we have brains.

Blog Entries
    DILG Secretary FIRED!

Duterte fires Interior Secretary Mike Sueno 0
    BY THE MANILA TIMES ON APRIL 4, 2017 TOP STORIES
    Tweet
    PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte fired Interior Secretary Ismael “Mike” Sueno, the former South Cotabato governor who helped convince him to run for president, over corruption allegations following a Cabinet meeting Monday night.

News of the firing leaked early Tuesday and was later confirmed by Malacañang and Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre 2nd

In a statement, presidential spokesman Ernesto Abella cited loss of trust and confidence as the reason for Sueno’s removal as secretary of the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG).

“The President had earlier asked a few questions of Mr. Sueno but the summary dismissal served as a warning that Mr. Duterte would not countenance any questionable or legally untenable decisions by any member of the Cabinet,” Abella said.

“The Secretary had, in fact, been instrumental in convincing the President to run for election, but this did not deter the President from pursuing his drive for a trustworthy government by addressing issues like corruption,” he added.

Sueno’s departure followed the sacking in March of Peter Tiu Laviña, the former Duterte campaign spokesman, as head of the National Irrigation Administration also over corruption allegations.

Aguirre confirmed Sueno’s firing in an interview over radio station dzMM, saying the dismissal of the DILG chief was made in the Cabinet meeting Monday night.

On Monday, Sueno denied the allegations of corruption said to have been made by his three undersecretaries, John Castriciones, Jesus Hinlo and Emily Padilla, in a confidential memorandum to the President.

Sueno admitted he had received a request to protect gambling syndicates in exchange for payoffs, but said he turned it down.

“There is a group that insisted that I take the payoffs from illegal gambling. They got in touch with the gambling lords about the payola [and]I rejected their offer,” he said in a statement.

Sueno also admitted he has a grandson who holds a “high position” at the Philippine National Police in Camp Crame, but said he had no influence over the police officer.

He also denied owning a hotel in Marbel, South Cotabato, saying it belongs to his brother.

“My brother is probably 20 times richer than me. I do not have the financial capacity to build such a big structure,” Sueno said. JEFF

Si Leni kaha naka-among ana? Hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shebacs View Post
    Si Leni kaha naka-among ana? Hahaha
    Corruption, Questionable Firetruck deal.

Quote Originally Posted by buknoy24 View Post
    daghana nag obstruct sa kalambuan sa pinas oi... number na si leni ug katong magdalo nga ni file ug impeachment complaint mao ra ghpon di na nila ma impeach si Digong..asaness...
    di ko ma worry anang Leni, Trollanes og ubang taga LP kay mismo maglisud jud sila pin down our President. ang kadaghanan sa katawhan rally behind our President. they can try but they can't succeed.

ang problemahon dapat ni Digong is the people in his inner circle, labi na aning mga Cabinet members & even the legislative allies. We have witness Digong fired Sueno already, naa pa away nilang Speaker Alvarez & Cong. Floreindo tungod rapod sa ilang kabit lol Our President should carefully evaluate sa mga "inner circle" niya. kung simbako magka unsa nani nga basin di unya maayu binuhatan, diri ma-angin si Digong.

" Lumantad na sa publiko si Guillermina Barrido, ang babaeng sinubukan umanong suhulan ng kampo ni Sen. Antonio Trillanes upang maging witness laban kay president Rodrigo Duterte sa ICC at idiin ito sa kasong drugs." - Brigada News Davao

https://www.facebook.com/brigadanews...0959809461271/

Her story really make sense.

Hello guys, I would like to ask your opinion about why our current presidents Trust and Performance ratings is going declining? Granted nga naay mga gipangbuhat si Digong nga dili tanan mo agree, but what do you think ang pinaka dako nga nahimo nya nga maoy naka pa ubos sa iyang rating?

Pulse Asia: Duterte’s performance, trust ratings decline

For me, I think it's what happened sa territory issue. Katong iyang statement nga if mag tukod og infrastructure ang China on one of the islands sa SS kay wala tay ma buhat kay dili nato kaya ang Chinese. Kay mura man gud na nga nag sulti siya nga if ang China mo invade sa atong mainland, we will just stand ang watch kay dili nato kaya sila. Dili lang kay Chinese, but maski kinsa ang mo attempt og conquer nato.

Or affected ang iyang ratings kay tungod bati ang iyang response sa mga critics sa iyang current administration. In a way, "Unorthodox" ang iyang response.

@gotnowheels, yung wetpu mo yata ang declining , PRRD is the man on the wheels.... do u even understand that?

11.    Advertisement