Page 1370 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 136013671368136913701371137213731380 ... LastLast
Results 13,691 to 13,700 of 18341

Just to get things straight, I don't hate our president personally. While I may not agree to some of the things on how he deals the crisis that we have in this country, in the end I will still support our Chief all the way. I am not pro/anti DU30, I am loyal whoever the leader of our nation is. But please don't get into the notion of "if you're not with us, you're against us" BS.

i just read somewhere in PEX the other day nga anti-pduts na sila just because he does not support SSM. lmao! i may be late to this because the hype is gone, but i don't care.
    i just hope that they can look at the bigger picture and see the repercussions if mahitabo ni. do they understand the structure that we have? nga ang culture nato is heavily immersed sa religion and majority sa demographics ky relihiyoso?

duterte has been ruffling church's feathers since and is vocal about it. but to impose SSM? that's an overkill.
    and taas ang chance na mubackfire ni against him. if i were pdut, why would i give my adversaries the satisfaction nga makatuhop sa ako? i don't think he's anti-LGBT. sa laktud nga pagkasulti, dili niya priority. and risky pd kaayo ang move. but i do hope naay better laws nga maimplement in support sa grupo.

wait for boomers, gen X's and some Y's to wither, and that might actually happen. lol.
    gen Z's and alphas have favorable view towards LGBT since mas exposed sila. they might be the game changers sa future. but don't set your hopes way too high nga ma realize ni in our lifetime.

mkalagot sd kay ning idealists usahay. mura mag galatagaw ning mga kanahan.
    is reality too hard to swallow? lol
    Last edited by gibra'al; 04-17-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    i just read somewhere in PEX the other day nga anti-pduts na sila just because he does not support SSM. lmao! i may be late to this because the hype is gone, but i don't care.
    i just hope that they can look at the bigger picture and see the repercussions if mahitabo ni. do they understand the structure that we have? nga ang culture nato is heavily immersed sa religion and majority sa demographics ky relihiyoso?

duterte has been ruffling church's feathers since and is vocal about it. but to impose SSM? that's an overkill.
    and taas ang chance na mubackfire ni against him. if i were pdut, why would i give my adversaries the satisfaction nga makatuhop sa ako? i don't think he's anti-LGBT. sa laktud nga pagkasulti, dili niya priority. and risky pd kaayo ang move. but i do hope naay better laws nga maimplement in support sa grupo.

wait for boomers, gen X's and some Y's to wither, and that might actually happen. lol.
    gen Z's and alphas have favorable view towards LGBT since mas exposed sila. they might be the game changers sa future. but don't set your hopes way too high nga ma realize ni in our lifetime.

mkalagot sd kay ning idealists usahay. mura mag galatagaw ning mga kanahan.
    is reality too hard to swallow? lol
    Don't we have the rights to marry the people we want and we love? I'm not gay, and dili pud ko ganahan anang lalake magpakasal og kapwa lalake, same goes sa mga girls, but as far as I'm concerned that's just my opinion. We cannot request for our opinion to become a law. I mean, bahala silag kung magpakasal ang mga bayot unsay labot nako nila just as long as dili pinugos and legit ang pagpakasal dili tungod kay aron maka gain advantage sa mga butang nga applicable ra sa mga married couple's.

Numero uno na sa Time Magz si Duterte sa most influencial person sa 2017. I'm just wondering how TIME will portray him, I hope they highlight the good side of his efforts

Quote Originally Posted by Dre Guevara View Post
    Numero uno na sa Time Magz si Duterte sa most influencial person sa 2017. I'm just wondering how TIME will portray him, I hope they highlight the good side of his efforts
    Obective man na sila, state ra sigulo nila ang facts nga ilang nakuha about kang DU30, then ang mga readers na nila ang mo judge if asa ang "Good" og "Bad".

Quote Originally Posted by gotnowheels View Post
    Don't we have the rights to marry the people we want and we love? I'm not gay, and dili pud ko ganahan anang lalake magpakasal og kapwa lalake, same goes sa mga girls, but as far as I'm concerned that's just my opinion. We cannot request for our opinion to become a law. I mean, bahala silag kung magpakasal ang mga bayot unsay labot nako nila just as long as dili pinugos and legit ang pagpakasal dili tungod kay aron maka gain advantage sa mga butang nga applicable ra sa mga married couple's.
    there you go. you just said it. contrasting imong first 2 lines, and you think this SSM will push through with THAT? d'you think ingana na kasayon?
    this SSM is a highly sensitive matter to deal with, labi na ngari sa atoa ky unconventional cya and it goes against the very core sa majority sa pinoys. wa man gani tay divorce ngare, SSM pa kaha? don't get me wrong, pro-LGBT ko (WITHOUT reservations). but i think unrealistic lng jd cya mahitabo any sooner.

why do you think naa gihapoy stereotypes towards gays & lesbians? why are other trans still being discriminated? why is bubble gang still making a deal out of it miskan irason pa nila nga komedya ra? that's because the society has not fully accepted LGBT. and not until mahitabo na, ayg laom nga ma push through ang SSM.

and i believe duterte did the right thing miskan di ko totally uyon. it's because mao toy pinaka realistic nga solution as of the moment. wa pa niy tuig c pdut sa pwesto, and i compromise nya iyang momentum pra lang ani nga risk when in fact naa pay laing dakong issues nga mas dapat tukion? again, priorities.

kalimot guro ning ubang LGBT members sa kamatuoran na this group is in the minority ug 3rd world country ta. nag asta pud ning uban nga at par sila sa US, Canada, GB ug uban pang pro-SSM maong gusto pud sila musuon. no doubt mahitabo ra pud ni eventually sa atoa ang SSM, dili lang sa karon.

Lol at TIME,

TIME with their own legit journalists yet they cite 'Reuters' for the 8,000 unfortunate souls. Lol They don't really care of 'investigating' nor checking the facts. Lol

And they have become propangandists for the bleep sorry, the one who doesn't understand English that much. Lol Ride pa more.

Lolooollll
    Last edited by shebacs; 04-17-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre Guevara View Post
    Bisan unsaon nila pagportray ang image ni Digong di nila matago ang fact nga nabalik ang respeto sa ubang nasud nato.

I do believe na ning balik na ang respeto sa uban nasod nato. daghan na nag think na dili ra ta iro sa US. Some mu ingon daun iro na ta sa China esp sa katong mga anti, kay wala man na anad sa new changes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gotnowheels View Post
    Obective man na sila, state ra sigulo nila ang facts nga ilang nakuha about kang DU30, then ang mga readers na nila ang mo judge if asa ang "Good" og "Bad".
    Idon'tthinkobjectivesilawhentheyarequotingthesocal led8Kejks

11.    Advertisement