Default Coldplay Concert

Guys, kinsa mo tan.aw coldplay karon april 4? Wala koi kauban gd. Platinum ako ticket, bisan di ta pareha ug ticket basta naa lng ko kauban. First time nako sa manila wa koi idea asa ko mo adto or mg stay gd. Or kinsa maka hatag tips nako what to do. hehehe

Tjamls

@luff101 paspas kaayo ka naka-tag ha. Hahaha.

Hi @themanwhocantbemoved. First and foremost, how long are you gonna stay in MNL? You need to find a place to stay. Since the concert is in MOA Arena, I suggest you find a place to stay nearby. Pasay, Parañaque, Malate, Makati. Pero I would suggest you get a place in Pasay para duol. You can check Hostels Worldwide - Online Hostel Bookings, Ratings and Reviews if you're fine with hostels.

You can take a cab from the airport to wherever hostel/hotel you'll be staying. There are yellow metered cabs (mahalon) and the ordinary ones. If you're from NAIA Terminal 3, ang ordinary taxi naa sa taas sa departure area. Pwede pud ka mag-UBER or Grab. If dako2 ka budget, I'd suggest you take a cab/grab/UBER nalang to MOA Arena. Expect traffic worse the Cebu's so leave your place as early as possible.

If naa ka lain questions, gorabells lang. I'll asnwer them as much as I can.

Best experience with coldplay

5.    Advertisement