Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Invest nalang sa stock market boss, bisan isa or duha ka stocks and monitor jud nimo iyang price action..usahay predictable man iyang trend, kinahanglan sad lagi studyhan jud. Kinahanglan pud and funda intact.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrespook View Post
    Invest nalang sa stock market boss, bisan isa or duha ka stocks and monitor jud nimo iyang price action..usahay predictable man iyang trend, kinahanglan sad lagi studyhan jud. Kinahanglan pud and funda intact.
    Lage boss. Murag mas maau ni kay dako taas. Pila imo month on month or year on year money increase in terms of percentage sukad nag umpisa ka boss?

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    here's the important part...kung 1-3 months lang...

asa maayo i-pondo and what type of pondo?

straight-up direct to the point answers would be great...financially-challenged literally and figuratively...
    boss kit farm on ta ....e pm kos fb para maguidan tika

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    Lage boss. Murag mas maau ni kay dako taas. Pila imo month on month or year on year money increase in terms of percentage sukad nag umpisa ka boss?
    I haven't break even yet due to my mistakes on my initial trades, coming in and out of the market looking for a quickie..which is a big mistake for me. Right now I position my trade, looking/investing for the next blue chip (hopefully), yes I have gains n todays bullrun. Average down, hold, sit tight until the bull run is finished lang. Currently working on my computations for my gains, losses and target. I have a lot to learn pa, continual ang pag study sa market and even obvious ang trend, sometimes you have to be prepared nga naay changes mahitabo, we cannot really predict the future, no matter unsa ka ka maayo mo forecast, just like the "butterfly effect" if you got my point. Study not just the technical aspect which are more likeky sentiments, but also most importantly the funda for the long term.

Ikaw boss, how much is your gains? What is your target?

Place it with Philequity and Soldivo Mutual Funds, you can have zero entry fees with them everytime you buy shares through IMG preferred membership benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrespook View Post
    I haven't break even yet due to my mistakes on my initial trades, coming in and out of the market looking for a quickie..which is a big mistake for me. Right now I position my trade, looking/investing for the next blue chip (hopefully), yes I have gains n todays bullrun. Average down, hold, sit tight until the bull run is finished lang. Currently working on my computations for my gains, losses and target. I have a lot to learn pa, continual ang pag study sa market and even obvious ang trend, sometimes you have to be prepared nga naay changes mahitabo, we cannot really predict the future, no matter unsa ka ka maayo mo forecast, just like the "butterfly effect" if you got my point. Study not just the technical aspect which are more likeky sentiments, but also most importantly the funda for the long term.

Ikaw boss, how much is your gains? What is your target?
    as of march 2017 to april 2017 comparison boss naa ko sa 26.3% increase sa akua total portfolio. target ko is 20% per month pero targeting ko for 30-40% up or higher this May. no fundamentals for me. more on technicals lang ko since mas paspas and "reliable" ang effect and into micro to small cap stocks ko kay hinay kaau ang volatility sa blue chips and di ko ganahan. wala ko gamonitor sa mga blue chips and 2nd liners kay out sila sa akua system.

kaya nimo na breakeven boss. gikan naman ko ana. from doubling my money in just a month sa una to having my portfolio down by 30%. disiplina lang jud boss and knowing how much to risk and what are the stocks passed your criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    as of march 2017 to april 2017 comparison boss naa ko sa 26.3% increase sa akua total portfolio. target ko is 20% per month pero targeting ko for 30-40% up or higher this May. no fundamentals for me. more on technicals lang ko since mas paspas and "reliable" ang effect and into micro to small cap stocks ko kay hinay kaau ang volatility sa blue chips and di ko ganahan. wala ko gamonitor sa mga blue chips and 2nd liners kay out sila sa akua system.

kaya nimo na breakeven boss. gikan naman ko ana. from doubling my money in just a month sa una to having my portfolio down by 30%. disiplina lang jud boss and knowing how much to risk and what are the stocks passed your criteria.
    Yes Boss, we have different approach sa market, its important also to evaluate ourselves in this field.. Are we growing ba, are we learning something new? How do we handle our emotions when times get tough.. Anyways congrats sa gains and hopefully you can maintain, or go beyond your target.

Thank you for your advise, I'm working on it boss..

Its important to know that if we lose 30% market value in a stock, we need to make 43% in our next trade to recover that 30%.

You go for stock market investing / trading if you have all these 3:

1. Time to Monitor
    2. Knowledge on How to Invest and Trade
    3. Discipline on Following your Investing or Trading Strategy

Otherwise, you invest in mutual funds, UITF or even to VULs.

9.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123