Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6168697071

bati jud bati. dugay na ku diri.

- - - Updated - - -

murag ana jud.

kmsta ang mga na layoff?

pilay salary range diri sa software dev with 5 yrs experience? idea lng

I applied in Talleco two weeks ago. The company is very nice and promising. I've made a lot of research as I was very interested and excited to become part of their Company.
    I think the people/employees are nice they seemed very professional and smart. The interviewers/ Heads were really nice and approachable.
    I took the Exam and had 3 interviews. I made it up to the Final Interview but I guess I did not qualify as I did not receive any follow up from them since my final interview last week. By the way, I also did follow up.
    I was really nervous during the final interview and I felt that I did not make a very good impression to the head of their Mother Company as I was unable to express myself very well. But it was really a great experience. I really wanted to work for Talleco but I guess I'm not yet suitable for the positions available.
    God bless and Goodluck to all those who will apply for them.

P.S. I don't know if it's okay to share your experiences here. I'm new in istorya.net.

Pilay offer diri if naay years of exp sa CSR? Unsa pd account ani nila sa CSR?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Kung Fu View Post
    Pilay offer diri if naay years of exp sa CSR? Unsa pd account ani nila sa CSR?
    Ay nalang diri bro kung experienced ka, kay murag barat sila. Nang apply ko dri 3 weeks ago, then ana sila manawag lang daw. Got a text 2 weeks after the interview nga naa daw sila na hire na lain so di lang daw sila mo pa dayon sa ako application. Ang ako gi pangayo kay between 16-18k (pa humble na gani na) pro murag wa mo kagat.

As of now hiring gihapon sila sa CS position, saw in mynimo. I thought naa na moy na hire? Lols.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian7299 View Post
    Ay nalang diri bro kung experienced ka, kay murag barat sila. Nang apply ko dri 3 weeks ago, then ana sila manawag lang daw. Got a text 2 weeks after the interview nga naa daw sila na hire na lain so di lang daw sila mo pa dayon sa ako application. Ang ako gi pangayo kay between 16-18k (pa humble na gani na) pro murag wa mo kagat.

As of now hiring gihapon sila sa CS position, saw in mynimo. I thought naa na moy na hire? Lols.
    I see. Mao naman gani ang standard na rate rn sa uban call centers rn if nay exp nya d pa jd ka afford. Haha

Kumusta namang mga taw dri ?

naay nonvoice day shift dri?

naa paba talleco rn o ga rebrand ni sila?

11.    Advertisement

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6168697071