Default Sinulog Cup 2018

CEBU CITY – Big time commercial Basketball will once again hit the Cebu Coliseum with the staging of the Cebu City Sinulog Cup 2018 from January 8 to 13. The tournament has drawn the Marinerong Pilipino Skippers of the PBA D-League to match up against top local commercial and collegiate teams from the Queen City of the South in the tournament made possible by the Cebu City Sports Commission, City Government of Cebu and the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas. READ MORE

CEBU CITY – Cebu Landmasters-Bogo survived a late rally by M. Lhuillier-University of Cebu, 79-71, to open the Sinulog Cup 2018 Basketball Invitational at the Cebu Coliseum with a bang Monday evening. Solid play by the Landmaster veterans led by Jercules Tangkay saved the day after squandering a 20-point lead in the third period, 55-35. READ MORE

Blog Entries
    Bogs Llanto is still a dominant force!

Sport is life. Now I understand that, but sport is also a good opportunity to earn a lot of money. I found this website https://777score.nz. Now I know what "sports betting"is. Yes. This is awesome. Now I have a lot of free time and money. I know how to bet on sports. I suggest you try this direction. What will you tell me about it?

Oh, I also know one fairly reliable bookmaker, here is a link to their website http://1xbet-ke.net/. I think that this is a more reliable option for sports betting. There are quick payments, convenient interface and a real opportunity to win a lot of money. Try it, in my opinion this is a good option.

6.    Advertisement