Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by walking kb View Post
    are you sure nga wala pay cure ang cancer?unsa nga cancer imong pasabut?.

....priceless

Job 1:18-20 NIV

"18 While he was still speaking, yet another messenger came and said, “Your sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house, 19 when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on them and they are dead, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!”
    20 At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship"

Interpretation/Comments:

The devil had the permission of God to test the faith of Job by taking away everything from him. It is clear that the lives of the children were treated insignificantly, since God didnt prevent them from being hurt in the midst of the trials directed toward Job. Some theists may argue that Job were given the same number of children in the end replacing those that were lost simply choose to ignore the cruelty of God. Those first batch of children were unique souls, and nothing could ever replaced each soul. Their faith, actions were insignificant since they were just merely props for the trial. The reading is usually interpreted focusing on Job's unwavering faith inspite of losing everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 NIV

"18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid."

Interpretation/Comments:

Really? If anyone is looking for divine consent to kill your incorrigible kid, then there you have it. Just dont forget to say the script as stated.

Blog Entries
    I really don't understand why people are getting a hard-on coz someone is discussing their religion. I actually enjoy what his writing. And he did put up a disclaimer, people complaining are like that person who went viral for having a mental breakdown coz the Taco Bell she went in isn't serving food served by Burger King.

Your life and everything in this world are not your own. So you have nothing to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    I really don't understand why people are getting a hard-on coz someone is discussing their religion. I actually enjoy what his writing. And he did put up a disclaimer, people complaining are like that person who went viral for having a mental breakdown coz the Taco Bell she went in isn't serving food served by Burger King.
    Excuse me @iSTORYA. Discussing? I believe the right word is 'Mocking' or making fun of someone or something in a cruel way.

Kun akong bugal -bugalan imong inahan ug amahan, malipay ka?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dualbishop View Post
    Excuse me @iSTORYA. Discussing? I believe the right word is 'Mocking' or making fun of someone or something in a cruel way.

Kun akong bugal -bugalan imong inahan ug amahan, malipay ka?

Ummmmm, his not discussing bout your parents. Is he?

job 1:18-19
    While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
    And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

Job 1:20-22
    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
    In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

TS so be careful "Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."
    This includes our lives. God gave and taketh rightfully.
    Do not mock but be great full of God's mercy.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
    What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
    For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

As most Atheist believe beyond the grave is eternal death, yes that is true for those who are lost. Malachi 4:3

================================================== ======================
    Deuteronomy 21:18-21
    If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
    Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
    And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
    And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

This should be a worst case scenario and symbolic.
    Parents bringing their son to elders entails there is a court or judgement proceeding. This is not a simple whim of the parents.
    Persistence of being a drunkard is prohibited in the bible we all know that there are a lot of crimes and accidents committed because of being drunk even in our times.
    these are symbolic to show how sin is exceedingly sinful. Romans 7:1
    Statutory law of punishment by stoning is not applicable anymore. Read Colossians 2:14
    Even during their times they can avoid these punishment by asking forgiveness and obtaining justification by animal sacrifice and repentance.

bullshido...

mao ray atheist, basag bible.. ANTI-BIBLE VERSES cguro ni.. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    It's a book. It can be commented by anyone.
    You had your piece. Ignore this thread or you may want to continue with ridicule and show us how a real Christian, holy spirit inspired person should behave?
    Book that Atheist Believed that any concept inside it is Not true or does not exists.
    Yes, it can be interpreted by anyone but for someone to provide contextual analysis of its teaching but don't even believed anything on it is non sense.

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast