Page 251 of 253 FirstFirst ... 241248249250251252253 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2521
    Blog Entries

For an authentic Hunan cuisine experience, check out Mao Jia at the Crossroads, Banilad
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Providore in Robinsons Galleria!!! Great food!!

Blog Entries
    Recently ate and Jean's Food Place sa Pardo. 199 for unlimited Rice, Sisig, Chicken Wings, Chopped Pork Belly and Iced Tea. I'm a sisig enthusiast so I checked it. Unfortunately, the food wasn't to my liking. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't taste bad, its juz... meh. The food just really isn't that great, sorry. Service is okay though, so is the atmosphere, but the place is really small, there are like only 6(?) or so tables available. What struck me though was that the place is filled with goddamn FIIIIIIIIINE ladies!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    Recently ate and Jean's Food Place sa Pardo. 199 for unlimited Rice, Sisig, Chicken Wings, Chopped Pork Belly and Iced Tea. I'm a sisig enthusiast so I checked it. Unfortunately, the food wasn't to my liking. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't taste bad, its juz... meh. The food just really isn't that great, sorry. Service is okay though, so is the atmosphere, but the place is really small, there are like only 6(?) or so tables available. What struck me though was that the place is filled with goddamn FIIIIIIIIINE ladies!
    asa ni dapit sa Pardo boss?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peenut View Post
    asa ni dapit sa Pardo boss?
    Dapit sa Quiot Pardo. Kanang mosulod ka padulong Iglesia pero dili ra kaabot.

Tried Seafood Roadhouse (unli shrimps) unahan sa Landers.
    Their flavors are that SUPER RICH. caps lock para intese kay grabi ka subra ang flavoring to extend nga puol na daun kay super savory ra kaayo ang flavor. gituyo guro kay para di naka makabalik og pa unli

not sure if naa nay naka comment diri sa Scape Skydeck sa Lapu2x (just after dulhog sa new bridge).

dili ko pili-an og pagkaon and dili ko food critique but i can say this place is pricey for the taste of their foods. ambience og food presentation ray gi bayran, but the taste is so-so. their peppered chops was well presented but the taste is so bland and at almost 500 pesos, it's so not worth it. without the gravy on it, ang akong niluto nga pork chop probably tastes better you can find way better chops out there that costs probably half and tastes 4 times better...

their oven baked chicken risotto tasted better but nothing special except the price at almost 500 pesoses.

Booodotz resto sa Tamiya outlets (sa Lapu-Lapu): ang food ok ra, nothing extra ordinary about it...kung mo order mo ato half nga chicken basin hilaw-hilaw pagkaluto...duna pa dugo on some spots. the best nila nga dessert is "flaming brownie" or the "sizzling brownie".

Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    not sure if naa nay naka comment diri sa Scape Skydeck sa Lapu2x (just after dulhog sa new bridge).

dili ko pili-an og pagkaon and dili ko food critique but i can say this place is pricey for the taste of their foods. ambience og food presentation ray gi bayran, but the taste is so-so. their peppered chops was well presented but the taste is so bland and at almost 500 pesos, it's so not worth it. without the gravy on it, ang akong niluto nga pork chop probably tastes better you can find way better chops out there that costs probably half and tastes 4 times better...

their oven baked chicken risotto tasted better but nothing special except the price at almost 500 pesoses.
    pricey ra jud kaayo ang resto dnha ses - hehe mas maayo pa lagi sa Mr.A kay komvati pah jud..mao2 rah og ambience.

atleast naka try

d cya recommended pod

Blog Entries
    What's new in the menu in The Ching Palace​?

A Lavish and Sumptuous Feast at The Ching Palace
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

11.    Advertisement