Page 1442 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 14321439144014411442
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 14420

Thread: Convergys

Quote Originally Posted by jaeahr View Post
    Does anyone know a recruiter at CVG? I'm a dual citizen from New York looking for a job. No experience in call centers though but over 10 years in customer service - 4 years of that in a managerial position. I speak fluent English, obviously.

If you know anyone please PM me. Salamats in advance.
    Sir,

I suggest you put your skills and talents to good use and look for a different company with better benefits/compensation.
    but if you really want to be part of the company, you can visit the recruitment office at IT Park I2 building.

i can also refer you, just pm me your full name and contact number. but still, kindly consider my first statement above.

Best Regards!

grabe sa among account 9 skills, different tiers. Qwing sos til eos.

E revive ta ni nga thread basin naa pay taga Sprint or former Sprint
    I'm helping a friend look for candidates for an Australian telecom account(Yes, you can probably guess the name easily). If naa interested, please PM me or text *0*9*3*2*3*5*2* 0*1*1*0* me your full name and reliable mobile number.
    Last edited by Code Talker; 02-26-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Default Awol

Is there a timeframe when an AWOL employee from CVG can re-apply to that same company but in a different location? Are they giving second chances to those employees?

Default yes they are still giving them a second chances

Quote Originally Posted by Myron View Post
    Is there a timeframe when an AWOL employee from CVG can re-apply to that same company but in a different location? Are they giving second chances to those employees?
    yes they are still giving them a second chance.

Are u from cvg? How long does it take for an AWOL employee to be able to re-apply? Is there a certain number of years where the employee needs to wait?

Default yes in 2 years you can re-apply again

Quote Originally Posted by Myron View Post
    Are u from cvg? How long does it take for an AWOL employee to be able to re-apply? Is there a certain number of years where the employee needs to wait?
    yes in 2 years you can re-apply again

@bmodina - What accounts does CVG have currently?

Hai istoryans, kinsa nakahebaw unsa process sa pagpa clearance if me awol ka sa cvg? na hired ko 2nd of Nov and me awol ko 2nd week sa Jan, I know mali jud naku wala nag proper resignation, nag apply ko laen company, IT related position that's why nag awol ko.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshien29 View Post
    Hai istoryans, kinsa nakahebaw unsa process sa pagpa clearance if me awol ka sa cvg? na hired ko 2nd of Nov and me awol ko 2nd week sa Jan, I know mali jud naku wala nag proper resignation, nag apply ko laen company, IT related position that's why nag awol ko.
    ambot lang kung ka process ka, as long as mo sign imong TL payts ra. apil man tl mo sign sa imo clearance

11.    Advertisement