Page 248 of 249 FirstFirst ... 238245246247248249 LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2486

Thread: JP Morgan Chase

Quote Originally Posted by bokbokerz View Post
    Pwedi ba maka sulod sa jpmorgan pero naa koy awol na record sa teletech but naa koy coe man and also naa pakoy kulang na 9k sa TP kay nag immediate resignation ko. Pls guide me. ty
    strikto jd if naa ka awol, maypa magpa clear ka daan para sure..

Quote Originally Posted by narfnarf View Post
    pwede ba muaaply while naa work sa laen bpo? tagaan ba kag 30ds or time para mu resign if madawat ka? pa pm daw sad sa compensation plssss salamat
    pwede raman kay if madawat ka dli dretso mag start ingna lang sa interview nga connected paka og company..bahin sa compensation depende jd dli parehas tanan depende sa experience og sa imong last company nga pay..ako masulti piti jd ilang offer

Quote Originally Posted by theloser View Post
    Hi! Just got hired earlier sa JP. Na profile ko for retail. Ok ra baya ang hiring process nila. Nadala ra jud ug one day application. 4 interviews. Anyway, I'm calling out to my future colleagues from retail. Ask lang ko what type of work you guys usually do. Like sa tools, main functions, culture inside the production floor, etc. Also, does retail handle sensitive information like cardholder's information? Sorry ha, I'm kinda hesitant man gud kay because of your responsibilities and liabilities when handling client information especially cc information. I just want to know what to expect during my employment at JP.

If hesitant mo mureply diri sa thread, you can send me a PM. Thank you and I hope to be working with you all soon.
    Hi, I would like to ask regarding the contents of each interview phase? If it would be fine for you to divulge it. hehe so I can have an idea of it and for preparation purpose na rin hahaha salamat po

Quote Originally Posted by theloser View Post
    Hi! Just got hired earlier sa JP. Na profile ko for retail. Ok ra baya ang hiring process nila. Nadala ra jud ug one day application. 4 interviews. Anyway, I'm calling out to my future colleagues from retail. Ask lang ko what type of work you guys usually do. Like sa tools, main functions, culture inside the production floor, etc. Also, does retail handle sensitive information like cardholder's information? Sorry ha, I'm kinda hesitant man gud kay because of your responsibilities and liabilities when handling client information especially cc information. I just want to know what to expect during my employment at JP.

If hesitant mo mureply diri sa thread, you can send me a PM. Thank you and I hope to be working with you all soon.
    ang culture sa prod floor para sa akoa lingaw ra cya..bahin sa imong mga pangutana kay mahibaw-an ra nimo ig sugod sa training hehe, basta dali ra sa retail. sugod ra lisod ggb pero after 3-4 months dali nalang

congrats diay og kita kits nya sa floor

Hi! I am planning to apply in JP Morgan. heheh unsay parts sa application process? i learned na 4 interviews daw. unsa ang each part?

Kapoy sa JP Morgan.

At first, they would say 'we did not hire to fire you...'

Later on, you would feel that they wanted you to give up your own.

Mao ni ang nahitabo sa akoa. Kund di sila nahan nimo, ipasa ka nila sa pinakaterror nga Manager.

Unya, ganahan pa ka mosulod? Ambot na lng jud.

Quote Originally Posted by thewielder1987 View Post
    Kapoy sa JP Morgan.

Mao ni ang nahitabo sa akoa. Kund di sila nahan nimo, ipasa ka nila sa pinakaterror nga Manager.

No offense, bati guro kag performance.

Quote Originally Posted by thewielder1987 View Post
    Kapoy sa JP Morgan.

attitude cguro ka gamay boss, hehe..mura wala man jd mi kasuway sa among ka wave or mga karaan nako kaila..akong mga kaila hapit na nag 10 yrs gipang kapoy na ganahan mo resign pero d man buhian haha, amping kaau cla sa ila empleyado basta tarong lang ka hehe

Quote Originally Posted by erebuslucas View Post
    No offense, bati guro kag performance.
    haha sakto..

Hi,

I finished the third interview (comms) last feb 22 and they told me that they will be endorsing my application to HR for assessment for final interview and had to wait for 48 hours for a call or an email from them. I called them yesterday to check the status of my application and the lady who answered said that the recruiting officer who was in charge of my application will be contacting me within the day. As of today, I did not receive any call or an email from them. Does that mean wala ko nakapasar?

I checked my application status online but it is tagged as "Under Consideration".

Anyone here have similar issue?

Give it one more day, sometime there is really a slight delay. Good luck! I hope you get the post!

give it a week, kung wala gihapon, move on

11.    Advertisement