Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344

I always carry a spyderco delica daily. Going in malls, banks, malls & govt offices so far walay problema.
    I carry it clipped in my waistband discreetly, if mo tingog and detector akong belt buckle ako ipakita
    @ joneil: I usually buy my knives online sa US

New addition to the kitchen tools...

Now mas ganahan ko sa mga locally produced and locally designed knives
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

I always carry my Swiss knives and Leatherman tools with me even inside malls. I just tucked it in my belt and having no problems with the guards even in banks.

i have a ganzo knife. naay light rusting and unsay maayo na lubricant or oil gamiton para clean and lube sa blade? kana mapalit ras cebu city

Speaking of Ganzo, mao ning akoa

Quote Originally Posted by 7DMM View Post
    Now mas ganahan ko sa mga locally produced and locally designed knives
    mao nay next nako nga project to get local blades... naa koy kaila nga panday ngadto sa negros.. puhon ug kabalik ko magdala nako sa design ako pabuhat...

other option nako is to get those local blade nga baligya sa mga merkado then ipa re-profile...

Quote Originally Posted by jjman View Post
    I always carry a spyderco delica daily. Going in malls, banks, malls & govt offices so far walay problema.
    I carry it clipped in my waistband discreetly, if mo tingog and detector akong belt buckle ako ipakita
    @ joneil: I usually buy my knives online sa US
    sa asa website ka mo purchase sa mga knives bro?

English knives are the most beautiful

I have a huge collection from Japan, and many of my knives are gifts from colleagues or relatives. I have been working in a restaurant for more than a year, before that I worked in small cafes as an assistant cook, but my career went up and finally I was appointed head of the kitchen in a good institution. I always need to match my status, so I studied knives, cutlery, and dishes very carefully. It was necessary to approach knives with special attention, as this is the main tool in the work of every cook and so I managed to collect a large collection. Japanese, English and American knives from https://damascussteel.store/ . So I like it

11.    Advertisement

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344