Default Help - Nikon D5500 vs Sony A6000?

Hi istoryans,

I am planning to get a new camera and I need your suggestions, experience, etc.

Ask lang ko asa sa duha ang mas nindot for the following:

* Street Photography
    * Landscape
    * Toy Photography

Salamat.

@MODS: You can close this if dili pwede ni nga thread. Salamat

Quote Originally Posted by madz_makatigbas View Post
    Hi istoryans,

I am planning to get a new camera and I need your suggestions, experience, etc.

Ask lang ko asa sa duha ang mas nindot for the following:

* Street Photography
    * Landscape
    * Toy Photography

Salamat.

@MODS: You can close this if dili pwede ni nga thread. Salamat
    Basin makatabang ni. Sony a6000 vs Nikon D5500 Detailed Comparison

naa ko kauban sa boarding house, ni-shift ug sony from nikon. nagmahay kay wa kaau lens ang sony. mao2x ra man ang ilang kuha sa pics.

Both are good units. The question now is how far you want to go next?

Does size and handling of the unit matters to you? If you choose the Sony over the Nikon, I also suggest to compare it with Fujifilm line of units. Better try each camera in your hands first before you get one. You will know which one is for you, you'll have that full good feeling in you when you have one in your hands. Imagine you're doing Street photography with it, how does it feel? It is important that you are comfortable using the camera, otherwise, it will affect your judgement everytime you shoot.

I still remember the first time I choose my first camera, I consider a lot of factors specially the line-up of lenses that I'll get next. Availability of these lenses, quality of photos made with each and the cost. We're lucky to see reviews of these units online with sample photographs and most of the specs of camera today are overkill for the job we initially wanted. These are precision intruments, what you will do next is art out of it. Choose what is best for you to get the job done right and easy.

Good timing mamili karon, there are promos tungod sa sinulog.

Quote Originally Posted by vernie View Post
    Both are good units. The question now is how far you want to go next?

Does size and handling of the unit matters to you? If you choose the Sony over the Nikon, I also suggest to compare it with Fujifilm line of units. Better try each camera in your hands first before you get one. You will know which one is for you, you'll have that full good feeling in you when you have one in your hands. Imagine you're doing Street photography with it, how does it feel? It is important that you are comfortable using the camera, otherwise, it will affect your judgement everytime you shoot.

I still remember the first time I choose my first camera, I consider a lot of factors specially the line-up of lenses that I'll get next. Availability of these lenses, quality of photos made with each and the cost. We're lucky to see reviews of these units online with sample photographs and most of the specs of camera today are overkill for the job we initially wanted. These are precision intruments, what you will do next is art out of it. Choose what is best for you to get the job done right and easy.

Good timing mamili karon, there are promos tungod sa sinulog.
    Nice piece of advise

Interesting topic, I learned a lot of useful things
    You can go another step below: D3300 or 100D. More tips are also here http://fixthephoto.com/blog/tech-tip...tographer.html

7.    Advertisement