Page 1769 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 175917661767176817691770177117721779 ... LastLast
Results 17,681 to 17,690 of 18341
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Wrong. Declining growth is bad. Even private corporations know this. Boss, maybe you should read more. Like you said, dili ka bright. What are you doing to fix that?
    --------

My standards? Duterte's promises. Boss wala man ko'y ma-ingon if he promised nothing but he still won. But he promised a lot of things, including resolution of social issues. You and I should hold him accountable for that since even iyang main drive, the drug war, is failing. I don't need to go abroad to see what I want this country to become.
    OT: Philosophically, I need not bother him for accountability's sake, you people and the opposition is actually doing it for me. So thank you.

Here we go again with that bright2x. Don't you have a better argument than questioning my intelligence? -- If you only knew. My intelligence is an Ad Hominem to yours. jk

You of all people should know, why that GDP declined. I think. No need to argue on that.

--------

This is not judging you, but perhaps you might want to tame down those political ideals.

As what a captured communist propagandist told the authorities. It is easy to recruit people in joining their cause, when the people are distrustful and angry at the government.
    Last edited by firestarter; 05-10-2019 at 10:19 PM.

gamay nalang kaayo kulang nis BIKOY mahimo nani siyag PIKOY

Blog Entries
    Not questioning your intelligence. I am simply reiterating what you yourself said. Maybe next time, don't say ad hominems against yourself. Just saying

I've said what I've wanted to say. You cannot give me any social issue promised and given by Duterte. He is failing.
    ----
    Tame down political ideals? Boss, you need to up your standards. Read more, go out more. Maybe enroll in a course (if dili paka college grad) or do some refresher courses. Para mas informed ato voting populace. The fact that you said a slower growth is good, just goes to show how misinformed you are.
    Slower growth? .. Positive growth was what I've said, and you of all the intellectuals out here should know why that GDP declined.

You are too literal and always find ways to insert ad hominems. After several posts. I'm actually tainted to do the same. ... Let's go with ad hominems then? hahaha..

The truth is you are wrong on all your arguments. It is easy to say that I am wrong, but hard to prove it.

With regards to voting populace, bisan unsaon pana nimo ug explain pildi gyud gihapon ang inyong kanditato.

Unsaon mana nato nga the voting majority wins man. Unya majority man ang 16 million. Unya nganong kaming 16 million man ang inyong basulon.

Inyo nang sala nganong pataka lang mo'g botar. hahahaha

-----

Blog Entries
    Not questioning your intelligence. I am simply reiterating what you yourself said. Maybe next time, don't say ad hominems against yourself. Just saying

I've said what I've wanted to say. You cannot give me any social issue promised and given by Duterte. He is failing.
    ----
    Tame down political ideals? Boss, you need to up your standards. Read more, go out more. Maybe enroll in a course (if dili paka college grad) or do some refresher courses. Para mas informed ato voting populace. The fact that you said a slower growth is good, just goes to show how misinformed you are.
    Makatawa man pud ko aning imong go out more, and maybe enroll in a course if dili pako college grad or do some refresher course oe.. hahaha

How high can you get? Really? ... somebody's subtly dragging their own chair. With these statements. Unsa na gyud diay ka taas ang imong educational attainment?

You sound like a teacher.

You sound like you've been to other countries too.

----

Don't worry, I've done those what you have mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Slower growth is still positive growth, true. But that is BAD for the economy. That is not good news for a small, 3rd world country.

Ayaw ka trigger Mr. Hypocrite. Again, I'm just basing it on what you say. You said dili ka bright, mutuo jud ko. Ana ra gani ko na kailangan ka mu-skwela, triggered naka. Kung dili ka bright like you said, read a book or go to school. Simple.

Wrong in ALL my arguments? Tell me, what social issue has Duterte fixed? But I feel mo change topic na dayon ka. You tend not to answer questions. But I get it, as you said, dili biya ka bright
    Ignorance is bliss man daw.

That's you talking to me.

-----

Wrong in ALL your arguments. <-- That's a logical fallacy, created in close semblance to how you frame your arguments.
    Last edited by firestarter; 05-10-2019 at 10:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    How high can I get? Is it wrong to try to encourage education? You said dili ka bright diba? Sensitive ra kaayo ka.

I've been to other countries, but I have not lived in them long-term. I dont know why that is relevant sa ato topic. I will never know I guess.
    ---
    Boss if you've done what I have mentioned, like sa refresher course, then maybe this country is doomed. Our voters need to be smarter.

- - - Updated - - -

This PERFECTLY explains ngano satisfied raka with the way things are. Atleast boss now you know.
    With opposition like yours, I'd say this country is doomed.

I'm seriously getting the tone that you are a woman. sorry ha.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    I was talking to him not you though.

- - - Updated - - -

Nakatubag siya ana boss, kay siya ra man gud intawon gihapon na. Nakalimot na ug switch account/browser
    Mao nga sumpay kaayo ang tinubagan.

- - - Updated - - -

Your sensitivity makes me think that you're gay too, but it doesnt matter to me.
    Singing the same tune gihapon ka dodong/inday.
    Patuyang na man lang ka tawag bisan kinsa diri ug bayot/troll.
    An act of futility.

Sa mga DDS nga dili motuo sa testimonyang matobato ug lascanas bahin sa ejk sa davao, nia ra. Gikan mismo sa baba ni Santo Rodrigo:

'Noon pa': Duterte admits EJKs in Davao City

"In the matter of elements of progress, Davao is in the forefront and only because we decided, gisabot ko ninyo kay niadto pa ba nang extrajudicial killing," Duterte said in Cebuano during a speech at the miting de avance in Davao City District 1.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/11/...-in-davao-city
    Kitams.

Matud pa niya, mao daw ni-progress ang dabaw tungod kay ni-decide ang mga taga dabaw nga sabton o kunsintihon ang mga EJKs.

Hala, sige! Kun gusto ka nga ikaw o di ba imong mga suod nga paryenti or mga higala ang sunod nga mabiktima sa EJKs ug mga patay nga ang hinungdan mistaken identity lng (sama sa nahitabo sa dabaw), botari ang mga duterte ug ang ilang gi-endorsong mga kandidato.

Bwahahahaha!
    Last edited by boss_digong; 05-11-2019 at 07:19 AM.

On topic:
    https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sp...terte-foe-list

I pity the Olympic medalist who is busy training to make our country proud and yet ended on the matrix for no reason at all.

The best and the brightest indeed.

For a person to believe on the matrices without a single proof and calls it legit.. OMG. hahaha *cough* Gullible *cough*
    Calling this bias is an understatement. But then someone here honestly confessed that he is dumb. So I understand and I can't argue with that. How could you?

Quote Originally Posted by boss_digong View Post
    Sa mga DDS nga dili motuo sa testimonyang matobato ug lascanas bahin sa ejk sa davao, nia ra. Gikan mismo sa baba ni Santo Rodrigo:

Kitams.

Matud pa niya, mao daw ni-progress ang dabaw tungod kay ni-decide ang mga taga dabaw nga sabton o kunsintihon ang mga EJKs.

Hala, sige! Kun gusto ka nga ikaw o di ba imong mga suod nga paryenti or mga higala ang sunod nga mabiktima sa EJKs ug mga patay nga ang hinungdan mistaken identity lng (sama sa nahitabo sa dabaw), botari ang mga duterte ug ang ilang gi-endorsong mga kandidato.

Bwahahahaha!
    Hala oi, daghan man diay ra ba mo diri boss, nga nag like like sa imong kaugalingon. pagka toytoy tawon.

account : boss digs
    objective : to continuously sing the song Matod Nila/Matod mo/Matod niya.
    issue quoted : WEAK, HEARSAY,NEGLIGIBLE, AND CURRENTLY NO PROGRESS IN LEGAL GROUNDS FROM ITS CONCEPTION.
    verdict : AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by archspace View Post
    On topic:
    https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sp...terte-foe-list

I pity the Olympic medalist who is busy training to make our country proud and yet ended on the matrix for no reason at all.

The best and the brightest indeed.
    The best and the brightest gyud!

Panelo ambush interview on Ho, Diaz controversy
    Q: [Recording starts]…doon sa matrix. How will you explain po their involvement doon sa ouster plot?

SEC. PANELO: Well, in the first place hindi naman sila involved. Ano lang iyon eh, I think some of you or others who may have seen that diagram made a wrong analysis...Pinakita, pero hindi ibig sabihin involved si Gretchen Ho saka si Ms. Diaz.

Q: So sir just to be clear, iyong mga involved lang po talaga sa ouster Duterte plot ay sinu-sino po?

SEC. PANELO: Ay kung anong nakalagay doon sa diagram.

Q: Eh nandodoon sila sa diagram…

SEC. PANELO: Hindi, ang ibig sabihin iyong mga major players. Makikita mo naman doon, nakalagay naman eh.

Q: Iyong mga—at least iyong mga drinop (drop) ninyo po na names, iyon po ‘yung involved?

SEC. PANELO: Iyong mga nakalagay doon na pangalan...
    src:
    https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/111659...az-controversy

Ano ba talaga, bossing? Involved o hindi involved?

Kung duna'y mga tawo nga dili diay involved pero naapil sa maong listahan, unsaon pa man nato pagkabalo asa'y tinuod nga involved asa sab ang dili?

Pastilang bogo-a!

Bwahahahaha!
    Last edited by boss_digong; 05-11-2019 at 12:00 PM.

11.    Advertisement