Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

(much more information to be added to this thread at a later date)

Well I finally finished the second video of the 3-part Youtube video series ‘Tropical Spiny Rock Lobster 101 - species Panulirus 'ornatus' - Video (2of3)’ which I started work on New Year’s day. It is almost an hour and forty-five minutes long so it is about twenty minutes longer than the first video of this series. The issue was a lack of posted photos on the internet which related on the subjects discussed, which required my digging through my own personal archive of photos and quite a bit of artwork needing to be created. But I am satisfied with the end results and it feels good to have this second video of the series finally uploaded. I have a few smaller video projects that I have had on hold, one is a couple of videos of the lobsters in the grow-out nets which follows what was done through a local disease outbreak; and the other project is a collaboration with a local Filipino lobster buyer/shipper/transporter who’s skills and technique is extremely successful, and we will video and discuss all the steps needed to properly prepare and ship lobster at distances in excess of 10 hours. Rio has shipped lobster as far as the Middle East with successes of 100% survival rates of delivered stock. He has decades if practice hands-on experiences in lobster aquaculture and is a walking ‘treasure trove’ of knowledge which he wants to share.

https://youtu.be/D5Im52lkdwo

3.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12