Page 1779 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 176917761777177817791780178117821789 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,790 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by Yoran E. Jit View Post

you like delimaw, I get it. you have fantasies of her. when you defended her, you were definitely making excuses because it was written out of prejudice. You are quick to acquit her yet does not also waste time to blame Duterte for any mishap.that is what yellow turds do I guess.
    hahaha. mao na diha. unya kung ma corner na tawgon dayun ka ug troll. mora ug mga minions sa yellow. wa na ganiy matubag tawgon ang mga kontra nila ug nagtrolling.

magkatawa lang ko aning partner ni yanong banikanhon. mora ta ug nagduwa ug bato-lata.

kita ang bato, siya ang lata. the more atung e bato atung explaination mosamot ug saba ang lata (way sulod).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicPlease View Post
    Were are my accusations against Duterte that has no proof? Quote it!
    Imbento nsad og istora brad??

Thank you for admitting that you actively participate in spreading Duterte propaganda
    We all knew it all along' so no surprise here.

Maam Cory? lol so repectful, if you hate her you should call her Corimaw, i dont care

Is this you version of deductive reasoning method?
    Let me use that too. Here: Duterte - Rape Jokes - Sarah - Raped
    My advice to you brad dont make your owning deductive reasong use the proper one so this forum wont look like a comedy

That is why i called it Capitalistic because it is 99% Capitalism.
    Calling it hybrid is bullsh88t because it implies its around 50-50 capitalism/communism
    Funny how people try to brand/connect Cory with communists while in truth the 1987 constitution tried to get rid of communist ideology as much as possible.
    Propaganda pa more!
    Rhetorical question . Kinsa nas Corimaw? ---

Ok, by your definition of 99% Capitalism, you would go against sa teachings sa UP, nga hybrid ni nga Constitution?

Nalimot ka bradier nga usa ka televised debate/interview with an american reporter. Nga nag threaten si Cory nga i bring down si Marcos? I'm not defending Marcos.

I'm talking about Cory leading a revolution against a democratically elected President at that time. Sa karon nga panahon, what she did was Seditious, and to other countries considered Treason.

And from then on, what had happened to the Philippines? ...

1. Cory Aquino
    2. Noynoy Aquino
    3. Ramos

Mga Yellow Presidents... Unsa may nabuhat ani nila that made a significant impact to the Filipino people? Because I could name a lot of things that they did wrong to the Filipino people.

Lol lets face you have no counter argument after i debunked your "old and frail" excuse
    Yeah, let's face it, you have debunked nothing. And your logic is flawed in every sense. You have proved nothing. Not just now but ever since you decided to troll these threads. I was citing the reason why they let 'Imelda' vote outside and that it was stupid of you to blame Duterte. It's not really hard to comprehend unless you're a dumb (and you are). How can I be making an excuse when I said I don't care what happens to her. I was the one debunking you for your pathetic reasoning about your hostility towards Duterte. You on the other hand, was quick to defend delimaw. I think you are infatuated with her. uuuuuy
    crush nya si Leila o! LOL

THERE I have dumbed it down for ya. If you still don't get it, then you are a hopeless yellow turd.

Arrangements you cannot prove to be true because you are just another troll spreading propaganda
    The only arrangeemnt we can proudly say that is supported with PROOF is Duterte arrangements with CCP NPA
    HAHAHA. What a M0r0n!. Just like you can prove that the executive branch has a hand on the judiciary branch. trololol. You are just like your god Trililing. Queen of fake news.

Admit it. You have no credibility. You can't even fix your grammar.

Go ahead google pa more. You do your research yet you always come up empty. That is because you are threatened. Again, you are mediocre and your points are invalid.

That's right, bow to me.

Were are my accusations against Duterte that has no proof? Quote it!
    Imbento nsad og istora brad??
    Sige daw i-prove daw nga ang executive branch (President Duterte ug Vice President Leni Lugaw) naay 'hand' or influence sa Judiciary branch.

Kanang convicing ha. Kanang naay concrete evidence. Ayaw nang hear-says ug fake news pareho sa imong idol nga si trilliling. Ug just because naa kay link sa ubang article doesn't mean it's proven. There are a lot of media outlets na gina fund sa yellow turds against the admin.

We'll wait.

GIYF=GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
    LIYC=LEILA IS YOUR CRUSH

Quote Originally Posted by adminroot View Post
    hahaha. mao na diha. unya kung ma corner na tawgon dayun ka ug troll. mora ug mga minions sa yellow. wa na ganiy matubag tawgon ang mga kontra nila ug nagtrolling.

magkatawa lang ko aning partner ni yanong banikanhon. mora ta ug nagduwa ug bato-lata.

kita ang bato, siya ang lata. the more atung e bato atung explaination mosamot ug saba ang lata (way sulod).
    hahaha. mao jud. after all these years, bitter gihapon ang mga minions nila. ako ray maluoy. mang troll nalang aning mga threads para at least maka tulog sila sa gabie. hehehe. pero ning kamot gihapun biskang lumping na kaayo ang lata

hahaha. mao jud. after all these years, bitter gihapon ang mga minions nila. ako ray maluoy. mang troll nalang aning mga threads para at least maka tulog sila sa gabie. hehehe. pero ning kamot gihapun biskang lumping na kaayo ang lata
    kabantay ka sa iyang name boss? LogicPlease, the capital letters are mind blowing.

nawagtang naman gani ang uban troll boss ky wala naman silay sweldo. murag last nalang cguru dawat karong June 30 pero ambot kaha kung bayran ba sila

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIre View Post
    kabantay ka sa iyang name boss? LogicPlease, the capital letters are mind blowing.

nawagtang naman gani ang uban troll boss ky wala naman silay sweldo. murag last nalang cguru dawat karong June 30 pero ambot kaha kung bayran ba sila
    Luh karon pa ko kabantay. Nan ni resign na rabas Lolo Kiko. Iyahanay nag ladjas kay nahadlok na ig next election dli pod kasulod sa dose.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIre View Post

Aguy! bantog rah. 'Lost Party' naman sila karon bos.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/112235...om-ppsc-to-pnp
    this is good news to new recruits, hopefully will curb corruptions in that dept
    Last edited by ComeToPapa; 05-23-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Aguy! bantog rah. 'Lost Party' naman sila karon bos.
    LP = Lost Party? Sounds about right!

11.    Advertisement