Page 1789 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 177917861787178817891790179117921799 ... LastLast
Results 17,881 to 17,890 of 18341

Pareha sad bitaw sa issue sa KAPA gisakyan man sad to ni Trillanes..

Who knows? He is a private individual. He has the right to refuse if he is uncomfortable with meeting him.

- So, okay ra niya ang media a day before. And then karun na ganahan makigtalk ang president, na "trauma" na daun siya. And then hadlok daw dakpon. Unfortunately, dili ko maka connect sa dots ana. And now okay ra niya makigmeet sa VP.

Kay dali ra kuhaon? Kakita ka sa bangka? Natunga siya. Wala siya nasunog or nawala. Sa maritime collisions, flotsam/jetsam tawag ana.

Based sa picture, ang boat kay more than half na lubog sa tubig. And why not use that boat as evidence? And why use this incident to worsen sa relation nato with China? Wala pa gani naka huwat sa reaction in terms of unsay buhaton sa china sa katong Chinese fishermen.

The best answer to your "best" question: Did you bother searching using the Vietnamese language? Let me guess, you used English to search for Vietnamese news articles.

Yep. That was my bad. I stand corrected assuming that naay english media ang Vietnam.

Yes. Meeting the President along with his Cabinet is a very intimidating experience. More than the media, more than the VP. Samot na this President.

Why is it an intimidating experience? How so? Or basin based na sa imung personal opinion?

Evidence sa unsa ba? Wala ma'y trial ngari. Who do we present the boat to? Ikaw raman siguro ang nag doubt sa collision. China and the Philippines have both adopted that there was indeed a collision and it was indeed a Chinese boat who collided with our fisherman. Asa ni gikan imo doubt?

The fisherman is not using it to worsen our relationship with China. They simply want to fish in peace, because it is their RIGHT. Ngano nag cge kag agad sa China? Im beginning to suspect who you owe your allegiance to. Kita ang mo-render ug justice kay atoang sovereignty ang apektado. Kita ang mo act, dili ta mag-agad nila.

Is evidence used only for trial? Karun pa ko ana. Evidences are needed when investigating any incident to determine who is at fault. Yes, they are obviously not using it for ill purposes. It is the media making a big fuss around this. Kung naa gani problema, mas dapat objective ang atong decision-making. Maminaw sa explanation sa duha ka sides. Pero ang gi buhat kay diritso daun ug "render ug justice sa atong soverignty".

Usa ra gyud ako masulti ni digong. Nagmahay ko nga ni salig ko niya. *face palm*

dako kaayog natabang ang china sa atong nasod. dapat gyud sila tagaan special treatment...

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Of course it is my opinion. Dili ra diay ni opinion nato ato gipang ingon save for some links?

It seems like your demand for due process is inconsistent. Kato garbage issue, gihatagan ba silag opportunity to explain ngano dugay ila pag retrieve? Kato remarks ni Obama ug other wester nations, gihatagan ba silag chance to explain why they said those things, before Duterte lambasted them?

Why are you demanding due process ONLY for China?
    I am simply questioning the logic why dili sya makigkita. And now, imung opinion is intimidating ang president but the entire Media and VP kay dili. Emphasizing "Samot na this president".

They had years to explain about the garbage. Obama and their statements came straight from the horse's mouth. Ang incident sa Reed Bank kay very recent and wala pa nahuman ang investigation from both sides. Wala pa nahibaw.an if ever intentional or unintentional to pag bangga.

As for the reason why gi pasagdaan sila while sinking, dapat manubag ang China ana. And I hope na after sa investigation if intentional or unintentional, naay consequence sa gibuhat sa Chinese fisherman. And that justice is served correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    He IS intimidating, when compared to our recent presidents -Erap, Arroyo, especially Pnoy, dont you agree? The media and the VP went to him, the President summoned him. There are a lot of differences.

They have not had years. For years the garbage just sat there. No one asked for their explanation. There were demands to take it back, but it was not for an explanation, as demanded by due process. As to Obama, Duterte did not give him the chance to explain WHY he was questioning our authority. He just lambasted him the moment he got a chance. As to the collision, it came straight out of the horses’ mouths too-from both sides. The fishermen have given their side and China has given its statement without disputing the fishermen. Why due process now? Tungod lang kay China ang offender? I am not asking for adjudication here, im simply asking that Duterte be more pro-Philippines instead of pro-China like you.
    For you he is. For me he isn't. It is subjective. If intimidating pa siya, nanu man daw halos tanan tao sa iyang hometown kay support dyod niya? Compare that sa VP which gamay ra kaau support sa iyang hometown?

So, if by your logic, ikaw na mag bilin ug hugaw sa balay sa lain tawo mag huwat pa ka pangutan.on nanu nag bilin ka ug hugaw? Obama kay questioned our authority on his speech.

Unlike you, I would like to preserve the relationship between PH and CN which was fixed after you idol president Pnoy made it worse. Ikaw, ganahan lng ka na ipalabaw ang Pinoy Pride bisan nagkagubot ang story sa mga tao. What if accident ra d.i to after sa investigation? Because if "justice" man kaha imung gusto for these fishermen, investigation needs to be done first.

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    I am simply questioning the logic why dili sya makigkita. And now, imung opinion is intimidating ang president but the entire Media and VP kay dili. Emphasizing "Samot na this president".

They had years to explain about the garbage. Obama and their statements came straight from the horse's mouth. Ang incident sa Reed Bank kay very recent and wala pa nahuman ang investigation from both sides. Wala pa nahibaw.an if ever intentional or unintentional to pag bangga.

As for the reason why gi pasagdaan sila while sinking, dapat manubag ang China ana. And I hope na after sa investigation if intentional or unintentional, naay consequence sa gibuhat sa Chinese fisherman. And that justice is served correctly.
    As per Pinol there was no invitation from Duterte, so fake news from the main stream media?

Quote Originally Posted by mimigs View Post
    As per Pinol there was no invitation from Duterte, so fake news from the main stream media?
    Daghan ni sila nga media gi-apas lang kay lab-as nga scoop, bisag nagkamuritsing sige lang padayon himo-himo ug "interesting script". Mga anti-admin mamuhunan dayon sakay fronseeat.

https://www.rappler.com/nation/23323...uterte-meeting
    June 17 - Rappler, Captain of sunken boat backs out of meeting with Duterte
    bottom statement "As of Monday morning, there's no confirmation from Malacañang about this supposed meeting. – Rappler.com"

Sa malibog lang.. nyahahahaha.

https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/06/19/pi...-with-duterte/
    June 19 - Inquirer, Fishing boat captain apologizes to Duterte, clarifies he wasn’t summoned by Palace

Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    Daghan ni sila nga media gi-apas lang kay lab-as nga scoop, bisag nagkamuritsing sige lang padayon himo-himo ug "interesting script". Mga anti-admin mamuhunan dayon sakay fronseeat.

https://www.rappler.com/nation/23323...uterte-meeting
    June 17 - Rappler, Captain of sunken boat backs out of meeting with Duterte
    bottom statement "As of Monday morning, there's no confirmation from Malacañang about this supposed meeting. – Rappler.com"

Sa malibog lang.. nyahahahaha.

https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/06/19/pi...-with-duterte/
    June 19 - Inquirer, Fishing boat captain apologizes to Duterte, clarifies he wasn’t summoned by Palace
    Wala na sila mahimong laing issue against du30, miskan unsa nalang butangan ug malice

haters gonna hate jud..

11.    Advertisement