Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Still Available. . . contact 0943 873 7217 for faster transaction. . .

Up up up up . . .

Up up up up . . .

Up up up up up

UP UP UP UP for the night. . .

Is this a vaping kit? I am 100% sure it will be perfect for a beginner, there is nothing better for a newbie than a good vaping kit from reliable manufacturer. I started vaping with US vape devices, currently my fav one is TH210 cartridge https://gypsyvapes.com/ccell-th210-1ml-atomizer from GypsyVapes.

Why you don't find any websites like Amazon or Ebay to sell them?

Lol, I feel so sad about this guy, hope he sold everything out. He was writing everyday with the hope to sell it out. I know that on the internet there are a lot of forums full of smokers, they speak about smoking and everything related to it, cigarettes, hookah, vapes, pods, tobacco etc. I think these are the best forums to sell vapes, I don't see the reason to post it here. Moreover I think that the prices are a bit high, people can find a new one on vaporsolo.com or other websites. I mean, if you want to sell something on forums, then sell it for lower price.

Quote Originally Posted by FTurner90 View Post
    Lol, I feel so sad about this guy, hope he sold everything out. He was writing everyday with the hope to sell it out. I know that on the internet there are a lot of forums full of smokers, they speak about smoking and everything related to it, cigarettes, hookah, vapes, pods, tobacco etc. I think these are the best forums to sell vapes, I don't see the reason to post it here. Moreover I think that the prices are a bit high, people can find a new one on vaporsolo.com or other websites. I mean, if you want to sell something on forums, then sell it for lower price.
    You're right, for big price I can buy a new one.

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12