Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Globe static ip

Quote Originally Posted by dab_s_bad View Post
    sayop basin ka oi, unsa-on nalang nimo pag browse kung blocked ang 80 ug 443? 0_o
    basin pasabot nya bro closed inbound from outside perspective. so ok ra mka browse.

Quote Originally Posted by cobarde View Post
    For globe, mo cost siya ug 699 per month one static ip address only.

naka inquire ug avail ko ani gamit sa among gtrabahuan.
    how did you get it? i applied for it for a week and a half but was denied.. tgaan lng ka pirmi 24hrs assurance..

Quote Originally Posted by reigndrops View Post
    how did you get it? i applied for it for a week and a half but was denied.. tgaan lng ka pirmi 24hrs assurance..
    Bro manawag ra ka sa ilang hotline pero not sure if unsa na ilang procedure karon kay before manawag ra sa hotline.

No Philippine ISP will give static IP to personal accounts because IPv5 static addresses are very limited.

If you're a business account all ISPs will insist you get static IP. To avoid this business accounts must demonstrate that their use has no static IP.

I even told them there are end users who will pay 2x that of a business user but they will refuse to sell.

To be honest you are better off getting a cloud account instead hosted by Amazon AWS. Cheaper and no up front cost of hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by dolina View Post
    No Philippine ISP will give static IP to personal accounts because IPv5 static addresses are very limited.

If you're a business account all ISPs will insist you get static IP. To avoid this business accounts must demonstrate that their use has no static IP.

I even told them there are end users who will pay 2x that of a business user but they will refuse to sell.

To be honest you are better off getting a cloud account instead hosted by Amazon AWS. Cheaper and no up front cost of hardware.

how does Amazon AWS work? do i still need my ISP's service? please help me. i really need this for my homebase job.

Watch this video on how Amazon AWS works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5H8sn_2ZI

If it does not align with what you are trying to do then it isn't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by reigndrops View Post
    how does Amazon AWS work? do i still need my ISP's service? please help me. i really need this for my homebase job.
    Does your home-based job require static IP address?

Static IP address tend to be a requirement when having a website or other server service requirement.

Amazon AWS allows you to rent out server space, time and resources as required without having to buy hardware. They will provide you a static IP address. You will need to have an internet connection to control it remotely.

If you need a plain old internet connection with a lot of Mbps then apply for a fiber account from PLDT, Globe, Conver ICT or even Sky Cable.
    Last edited by dolina; 08-09-2019 at 05:29 AM.

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12