Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No-homework

they're gearing these new breeds nga mahimong lumoy. nahala, am-ami pa para mohuyang ug samot. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    they're gearing these new breeds nga mahimong lumoy. nahala, am-ami pa para mohuyang ug samot. lol
    i'm so depressed coz i'm being bullied in facebook ---- that's so common in today's youth. so weak. so sensitive. so overreacting

Turns out the congressman didn't do his homework after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ojiisan View Post

Turns out the congressman didn't do his homework after all.
    Are most of our laws a product of plagiarism?

The bill have its own pros and cons, basically it's normal. The main issues would be the implementation and assessment where there's a definite huge gap when it comes to learning curves. In my own opinion, 1:7 ratio should be implemented in every classrooms (private & public) in order to accelerate learning and engagement.

Change is good only if it's needed and necessary. With technology and innovation Learning Catalytics is applicable.

Just my 2 cents...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    ang maayo sundon kay Japanese curriculum..first few years are for home responsibilities/GMRC/etc..
    murag wa nay tahod ning mga bata rong panahona..nihit naka makadungog ug 'mayng gabii, noy/nang'..hasta 'salamat' ug 'palihug', lisud na kaayo..
    kabantay nako ingon ana nga manners kuhiton kag kalit para dunol sa plete asa ko managad gawas ug mamalihug.

we had the same policy in our school before.. but it wasn't really followed by the teachers and we ended up still bringing home schoolwork haha

UPDATE: 'No-homework' policy bill filed in Senate

MANILA, Philippines — Sen. Grace Poe filed a Senate bill banning teachers to give homework or assignments to students on weekends.

The senator authored Senate Bill 966 or the proposed "No Homework Law."

"All primary and secondary schools in the country shall not allow teachers to give any network or assignments to students from Kinder to Grade 12 on weekends," the bill read.

Read more at The Philippine Star

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    i'm so depressed coz i'm being bullied in facebook ---- that's so common in today's youth. so weak. so sensitive. so overreacting
    Snowflakes generation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ojiisan View Post
    UPDATE: 'No-homework' policy bill filed in Senate

Read more at The Philippine Star
    No weekends assignments are okay for me.

"No more homework means more quality time at home, said the lawmakers who sponsored the separate measures. " - but parents have take home work.. so same shit. Lol
    With or without homework, It's the parents' job to make sure they get to spend quality time with their kids. On the contrary, helping your kids with homework is already spending time with them.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast