Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 368375376377378
Results 3,771 to 3,776 of 3776

Thread: Phoenix Suns

It is sad to see the Suns fan as their team sucks. They scored just seven points in the first quarter. They are a NBA team and the players need to realize this. Their fans deserves more from the franchise. I hope that they will improve in the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurani View Post
    It is sad to see the Suns fan as their team sucks. They scored just seven points in the first quarter. They are a NBA team and the players need to realize this. Their fans deserves more from the franchise. I hope that they will improve in the next few years.
    its a very young team, as long as i keep lang nila si Devin Booker og DeAndre Ayton and with a good coach they'll be fine in the future...

pero mao lage kani pud ila tag iya sige lang shuffle og mga players daghan maayo na nawala Dragic, Eric Bledsoe, Channing Frye Gerald Green, Morris Brothers tsk tsk tsk

di mo evolve ang isa ka team kung magsige og ilis og player..

ayton tiguwang na kaayog dagway, hehehe...

I really feel for the Phoenix Suns' fans. They have a really lousy team. The management is not recruiting good and the future is not looking good for them. They are constantly battling for the number 1 pick and they are not capitalizing on that opportunity. I hope that they build for the future better this time.

Blog Entries
    daghana na ug gipangbihag aning Suns oi! Kelly OUbre has been a good fit. Sayang wa nila makuha si Rozier pag trading deadline! Next year they should be better!

^^^^^^ yes mura naa gyd asenso na naa nila si Ricky Rubio , can't wait na makabalik si Deandre Ayton

7.    Advertisement