Thread: Travel apps?

Default Travel apps?

What travel apps do you use?

Nowadays, the market is full of good apps for traveling. For example, I usually book accommodation on Airbnb and Booking, for navigation I use Google Maps or Maps me, for finding cheap flights I use Skyscanner etc. By the way, here is also a great travel source I always use https://travelsites.com/

google maps and a text translator.. gamit kaau pag DIY namo sa taiwan

Airline Apps (the airline i book from), Skyscanner, Couchsurfing, XE Currency(convert etc), TravelSpend(track my spending), Maps.me(for offline maps as I am not buying data most of the time), Hostelworld or Booking.com(incase no CS host). Google translate, Bank apps(para ma secure ako cc and debit na g dala)

I usually, I can use apps like booking, uber, google translate, apple maps, sometimes maps me, and while visiting a city, I can search for its local tourist guide app, because most of the cities have such an app, and it helps you steer yourself through the city. Yeah, there are thousands of things that I can use but I forgot to mention, for example, while I visited NYC, I ordered a luggage storage penn station for my luggage, and till they don't have an app, I used browser, but it was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta34 View Post
    I usually, I can use apps like booking, uber, google translate, apple maps, sometimes maps me, and while visiting a city, I can search for its local tourist guide app, because most of the cities have such an app, and it helps you steer yourself through the city. Yeah, there are thousands of things that I can use but I forgot to mention, for example, while I visited NYC, I ordered a luggage storage penn station for my luggage, and till they don't have an app, I used browser, but it was ok.
    I have also used their services, good price and good quality

8.    Advertisement