Thread: The Marvels

Default The Marvels

I love Marvel movies. I'm always waiting for new movies about superheroes. They are always dynamic, exciting and with very cool special effects. Recently I watched the movie Avengers: Endgame. After watching Infinity War, I was looking forward to the release of the Endgame. The film is filled with funny moments, irony in relation to oneself. And I just love it. In general, the creators of the Final do not let us relax, they prepare us for the denouement. So inevitable, so logical and at the same moment so terrible! Two and a half hours in front of us is just an unrealistically cool and positive picture, and then thirty minutes of pain and fear. A film with a logical but unpleasant ending.

This is my favorite series of movies. Especially the Iron Man series I like a lot.

I also like Marvel movies. Thor Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War/Endgame, Iron Man - I don't even know how many times I watched these films. They are great even as white noise when I'm working on the projects from https://www.topwritersreview.com/rev...cholaradvisor/ And when I don't want or don't have time to look for something new to watch, I choose one of the Marvel movies. Currently, I'm looking forward to Black Panther 2, unfortunately, with a new actor as the main hero.

I have to say Firestick is a real find for me. I always watch tv when having my dinner. This streaming device provides access to live channels and has plenty of advantages. If you are new to this, just visit this website https://www.firesticktricks.com/jail...firestick.html and find out many useful articles.

6.    Advertisement