Default [GUIDE] How to Buy US PSN Digital Codes from Amazon using GCASH AMEX

If you don't know where to buy PSN and PS+ codes for your US PlayStation account (aside from the expensive Datablitz), you should try using GCASH AMEX and Amazon.com. I always use this method to buy codes online because you can get your codes fast, it's fairly affordable (dili kaayo dako nga patong), and there's no hassle going to the mall. It's easy to get too. Here's a quick guide if you're interested (and if you have a Globe SIM).

1. Dial *143# on your phone

2. Go to #8 GCASH and #1 Register. Follow the remaining prompts. You now have a GCASH account. We're after a GCASH AMEX virtual card. They're two different services.

3. To get a GCASH AMEX virtual card, go to a Globe store or a partner establishment to get KYC'd (Know Your Customer, stuff required by the Bangko Sentral apparently). It's free, but you need at least P50 on your GCASH account for virtual card verification and a valid ID. The P50-ish amount will be returned within 2-3 days.

Note: You can put load into your GCASH AMEX account by visiting Globe stores and depositing money with them. It's free.

4. Now, after your successful verification, dial *143# again and go to #8 GCASH and look for the GCASH AMEX Virtual Pay section. Select Sign Up and follow the remaining prompts. You should now have your GCASH AMEX virtual card and a free subscription (including a US address and telephone number) to my-shoppingbox.com (more on this later). This is what you'll use to sign up for the US PSN.

5. Check the my-shoppingbox.com email at your inbox and use the credentials indicated to log in at my-shoppingbox.com (once you create a GCASH AMEX account you're automatically enrolled to this service, no need to create a new one). Go to your dashboard and fill in the necessary details. Lastly, fetch your US address and telephone number. The US address is unique only to you.

6. Go to Amazon.com and register an account/open your existing account. Go to Add Debit/Credit Card > Add Payment Method > Add Card. Fill your GCASH AMEX card number there

7. Go to Settings > Address > Add New Address and add your US address and telephone number there (provided by MSB)

8. Shop and buy the US PSN code denomination you want ($10, $20, $50). You can also buy a PS Plus subscription here.

9. Upon checkout, check that your card number (GCASH AMEX) and billing address (US address) are correct then place your order

10. After placing your order, you will receive a digital code from Amazon in your Amazon account and your registered email address. Your GCASH AMEX balance will also be deducted accordingly.

You can also use this method to buy other products from Amazon and it will be delivered to your home, anywhere in the Philippines.

Oh pwede ra diay prepaid na sim gamiton? Abi nako pang postpaid exclusive ra ni sya

helpful info ts.. nice kaayo ang gcash amex for amazon ..

Default Amazon Sageseller

Istorya has a forum about buying US PSN digital application codes. They offer to get Gnash amax with the code for the activation. I prefer to get here the most helpful techniques to increase your sale on amazon. You can get the method of buying application code by their steps from Amazon. Register yourself for the two different services to learn new tips from Amazon.

Offering a platform for online shoppers to buy digital codes from popular games and software is a very common thing done by many retailers. I prefer to check this https://sage-fund.com/blog/the-basic...s-to-sagefund/ and get more skills about products. However, many readers have been surprised to find that there are some retailers that do not allow those codes to be purchased from them. In this article, we will walk through the steps that one should follow to buy the codes from these stores.

Hi! Can anyone tell their story of using coupons for Amazon and other stores? It would be interesting to hear from you.

7.    Advertisement