Thread: CDO-Cebu

Default CDO-Cebu

I have 2 cd copies of PEACHFUZZ nga band, CDO base ni sila. Just want to ask kung what station ang ga-play ug local? They wanna spread their music diri sa cebu unta..If you know any station(s) please PM me and where located ang station.Thanks..

Default CDO-Cebu

before i left cebu, one of my friends gave a c.d. to smash fm (93.1, i think)... and they played two tracks off their c.d.... why don't you try? some of the local bands in cebu are doing it. promoting song that kind of music can really help the artist... give you a thumb up for that... and yeah, nuncyspungen is a nice band from cdo too...

Default CDO-Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by dreamt_01
    before i left cebu, one of my friends gave a c.d. to smash fm (93.1, i think)... and they played two tracks off their c.d.... why don't you try? some of the local bands in cebu are doing it. promoting song that kind of music can really help the artist... give you a thumb up for that... and yeah, nuncyspungen is a nice band from cdo too...
    thank you bro..yeah nuncyspungen good ni sila mga barkada rapod nako way back in CDO..thnks kayo, adto ko karon didto

Default CDO-Cebu

ka-batch nako ni-graduate from xavier u ang vocalist sa nuncyspungen. he's an engineering graduate. i saw them in MTV once. it made me proud to be someone from cagayan de oro.

5.    Advertisement