Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Suggestion lang

Default Suggestion lang

oi...ako naman nu-on ang nabuthan ani...sorry kaayo n'gel kung nagtuo ka na nag away ko...pero wa gyud...ako paman nu-on ang lain...paita ani oi

Default Suggestion lang

Ahuh ikaw ang lain. Please reevaluate your replies coz for me, mura mong nakaminos manulti. We're all intelligent here aren't we? Anybody who's intelligent would understand, or suspect, that whoever built this site must be really busy. Dudes, they're not noobs like you think they are, that you have to lecture them what exactly to do.

Don't you realize that intelligent people don't discuss the obvious? Shallow waters are noisy. There are better ways to handle this.

Kana nga mga maayo man kaha mo, tell moderators that you're willing to help the site, probably attend meetings, or participate in activities. Coz you can't send the message to them that easy.

Default Suggestion lang

Quote Originally Posted by nini
    Ahuh ikaw ang lain. Please reevaluate your replies coz for me, mura mong nakaminos manulti. We're all intelligent here aren't we? Anybody who's intelligent would understand, or suspect, that whoever built this site must be really busy. Dudes, they're not noobs like you think they are, that you have to lecture them what exactly to do.

Don't you realize that intelligent people don't discuss the obvious? Shallow waters are noisy. There are better ways to handle this.

Kana nga mga maayo man kaha mo, tell moderators that you're willing to help the site, probably attend meetings, or participate in activities. Coz you can't send the message to them that easy.

Default Suggestion lang

Agree ko ni n`gel. :2thumbs:
    Pero mura wala jud ni kahumanan. Lisod kaayu na to talk to people who refuses to understand. Kung naa gani mo "Reklamo", make sure sad na mo dawat mo sa response, dili ipalapos ra sa pikas dunggan.

Default Suggestion lang

aw kung mao na...mangayo ko'g pasaylo ninyo...sorry...

Default Suggestion lang

Alright then, this is settled. Don't worry we will have a better forum soon. Pasensya na the KG.

Default Suggestion lang

Everything's setteled, no more whiners, *****s and wannabes.

To FLiP, I would love to but I have much more important things to do. Plus, you're not worth my time and I won't be getting paid to eliminate you.

To fukfez and shyt_ball, sayonara...it was fun while it lasted.

To all those who share their sentiments, LEAVE THIS SITE.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

8.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234