Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

@florascent: OT man ka...i need info sa details sa wedding...

300k is reasonable enough...

how much do wedding planners charge?

I am also planning for my wedding. I have interviewed several wedding planners in Cebu. Ang range nila.basically pareha ra..If you want a full wedding coordination, naa siya sa 25k-30k... if semi, 20k, if on the day nga wedding coordination, mga 15k...

Mine, i got a full wedding coordination but good thing nahangyo pud nako gamay. I and my fiance are both working so mas nice if naa i makatabang namo.

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    how much do wedding planners charge nowadays?
    up to 30k--for full coordination.
    20k for semi coordination
    15k for on the day coordination only.

I got the full coordination but i made hangyo sa price. heheh gamay ra pud.
    My wedding is four months from now...

So busy napud ko....unsa kahay nice i-give aways sa? asa may baligya nga mga give-aways diri cebu?

Quote Originally Posted by 7DMM View Post
    mommy d talaga hehehehe

our budget for the wedding was around 200t. (2007) thanks to family and friends that we got discounts to almost everything.(gowns, rings, venue, flower arrangement, barong etc.)

that 500k of yours could go a long way.
    i agree, 2007 sab ang amo unya 200t pud okay na kaayo. dako na jud nang 500t.
    isave nalang na para magamit ninyo sa future.

a wedding should be memorable but not expensive, just invite the pple that really mater to the both of you and not the whole barangay, you should invest most of the money into something for ur future like a downpayment of a house coz remember that after sa kasal kay e libang lang gihapon sa mga bisita ang pagkaon, and gowns di na ma gamit balik (so jst rent something, you can even choose ur own design,its a bit more expensive than renting gowns nga naa na sa display but, its not as expensive as owning the gown, its called first user...ask gown rental shops about it, they will even do it for the whole bridal party.) make ur own give aways or look for something sa carbon/colon, use ur artistic side, you can even ask ur bridesmaids to help you with this, as gifts you can ask for someone to take care of the invitation, some1 else for the cake, then lechon, wine, sa freedom park barato ang flowers, order daan para maka hangyo ka and choose flowers ng in season aron barato....be wise kay lisod na kaayo ang panahon.

8.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123