Senior Member Platinum Member Imagine's Avatar

Default $100 Million Dollar Challenge

Guys, I barely post in this thread but I just wanna share something that got my attention. This site that holds the $100 million dollar challenge. The challenge teaches newbies or even advance users about internet marketing. I have learn a lot from the author of this site and have known him through my current employer who was his former student.

http://100millionchallenge.site90.net

Check it out and LEts have fun with the challenge. Basin pa diay maka daog hehe

bro, naa lang ko ask.. why is he using a free hosting with 000webhost? and worst, he's using a sub-domain from them?

Senior Member Platinum Member Imagine's Avatar
    no idea about that bro got the URL from my employer. Try it out bro.. its the things you'll learn that's important. Oprah Traffic Method.. Anabolic SEO... I find the author reputable pud although naa siya mga insert about iyang products during sa iyang free training videos.

affiliate marketing man ni iyaha, bro... referral links..

ang mga url sa site kay nai "/mediaspot", meaning si "mediaspot" ang mao'y ni.refer nimo. pwde siya maka.kwarta and/or maka.build ug email list..

nganong dili nmn lang contest.dotcomsecrets.com ang gamiton?...

Meh, fake.

maybe the OP is the owner of this fake site. peace!

if this was legit, why in the world would he be placing this website on a free webhost? to think that the prize is a "corvette". doesn't make sense to me. and don't give me that Oprah Schmoprah thingie coz i dont buy it. either its a scam or just some lazy a$$ who doesn't want to break a sweat trying to make a real living.

Russell Brunson hmmm...

Hehehe... first of all..

a. the website is not fake, its just a site used by an affiliate .. affiliate marketing is big business online, and it simple means, you promote someone else's product or service, and a sale is made from your affiliate link, you earn a commission... so that site you see is owned by an affiliate, and http://contest.dotcomsecrets.com/mediaspot is his affiliate URL

b. Russel Brunson is a respected and legit marketer from Idaho, just yesterday and today I got a couple of calls from someone on his team.. I will not mention the reasons why

Let me give you another example of affiliate marketing.. a new software product is launching next week called Affiliate Prophet, to make money, people promote the product, some people blog about it and write reviews, while others create parasite pages on high authority sites like blogger, squidoo, hubpages or wordpress, and create a post with their affiliate link...

In my case, I put up a simple page a few days ago on this URL Affiliate Prophet - Increase Affiliate Marketing Profits, there is also a blog with reviews to it on Affiliate Prophet Review and what happens is when people buy the product from my site and through my affiliate link I make money, for this product I think my commission would be something like 70-90 dollars per sale...

If you do a search on Google for keywords, affiliate prophet, or affiliate prophet bonus, you will find that my site is ranked number 1.. in the US it is, in Google Philippines I think it is also...

So what does that mean? When people search for the product using its product name, the first site they visit, and hopefully buy from is my affiliate site.

Blog Entries
    haha,nireply na sa ako email ang host..but never tried

11.    Advertisement