Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. no offense the_child, but WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ANSWER A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION Why can't you just answer that question of grovestreet directly. That was an innocent question, if you really are knowledgable and really want to spread that knowledge of yours, then answer it. Stop talking in circles, coz really, you look stupid when you do that. I'm not the only one who notices that here...

.. suggestion: if someone asks you something, just answer it right away.
    who said im knowledgeable, assuming i am, why will i spread it? or why do you assume that by answering a question with another question is in itself not "spreading." knowledge?

sound stupid in circles? nyahahaha. those who does are not that keen in reading the message.

never an offense.

for those who cant read tropic language, let me make it blunt, since fingolfin requested i be blunt.

@grovestreet,

another method in knowing the universe? we are not talking about the universe, the topic, is in fine print, KNOW THYSELF, MAn is the topic, not the universe.

second, to assume that the universe can best be studied by science is to assume that the universe is in allllll its entirety, material. That is another presumptuous thing to do.

third, we have knowledge of anatomy, we have mapped the human gene, we have advances in medical science, what does that tells us about Man through science? that man is a biped, who eats, shits, ****s, and eventually will die to some point. this is what science can tell us, in a more complicated manner, but it never deals with the question what is the reality of being a human person. exactly, why religion or the other ways you discarded in favor of science, is only apt.

cheers!

P.s

a suggestion is not an obligation besides, i am very direct in answering, only that the receiver tend s to find it in circles, suggestion: read better to anyone,who thinks im running in circle. stupid? thats ok. Everybody is.
    Last edited by The_Child; 10-07-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Child View Post
    who said im knowledgeable, assuming i am, why will i spread it??

.. yes assuming that you're knowledgable, in the way that you said it, it seems you're not so keen in spreading or sharing that knowledge. My other question is: WHY

.. yes assuming that you're knowledgable, in the way that you said it, it seems you're not so keen in spreading or sharing that knowledge. My other question is: WHY
    but that would be off topic.

but that would be off topic.

.. just answer it.

.. just answer it.
    you want me to break the rule?
    if theres a thread to this, then perhaps ill answer your questionsssss..

you want me to break the rule?
    if theres a thread to this, then perhaps ill answer your questionsssss..

.. off topics can be reconsidered as long as it is not nonsense. Go on, answer my question.

We can make a thread/topic... if you ask a question, answer it with a question. okay ba?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyalan View Post
    We can make a thread/topic... if you ask a question, answer it with a question. okay ba?
    .. it would be like driving around fuente's circle, . And that would be in the Humor Section.

pag.himo nalang mog thread nga para lang ni the child hehehe unya question and answer portion

sometimes the question bears the answer

i am the SPACE in which all things happen.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 456789 ... LastLast