Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kebotDiNaMute View Post
    pero ang ako lang ky mali jud kaayo ni ang pagtuo sa katawhan., lalimang kag descending og ascending ang gihisgutan physically
    --- so, nano mali mani? is this not possible? unsay basis nmo ani naka ingon ka mali ang ascended og descended?
    OT: physically mn gud ang gihisgutan. ky kung moingun mn gud kag ascended physically niadto diay c jesus sa gawas sa earth, dd2 sa laing planet nga gitawag sa mga tao nga heaven.. OR nisakay diay xag spaceship nga naghulat sa iyaha sa taas nga nagtago sa clouds... mali jud kaayo ky ang heaven dili mana physical intawun oi, "It is not there, it is not here, But it is within you"....

@TS, senxa sa OT gamay.... pang last na to.. hehhehh ^_^
    Last edited by hizuka007; 10-21-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Made in the image of God!
    Created by man in his own image.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    kasabot ka sa imong pangutana Pein? unsay may problema sa akong ponto, ni agree man gani ka nya karon mangutana ka kung unsay problema?

pls contribute...I hope its something constructive.
    aw wala diay kay nakitang problema sa akong pangutana? so unsa may punto nimong ani nga thread wala man kahay problema?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyalan View Post
    Created by man in his own image.
    nice way of putting it in a different angle.

Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    simbahan is the kingdom of God? naunsa nah! naa s bible nga GOD DOES NOT DWELL IN A TEMPLE MADE BY HANDS, unya nganong niingun mn ka nga Simbahan na? ... layoa ra oi ....

naunsa naman ni ^_^ kung mohisgot tag spiritual pasabot ana kay dili physical, but chruch is physical. unya nganong makasulti ka nga church is a SPIRITUAL KINGDOM not a BUILDING?

Vision lang lage nang revelation dili na literal, kato diay mga horsemen sa revelation bale HORSEMEN jud diay to sila literally? i dont think so.

@kebot, di lang ko makiglalis nimo ky cgurado ko wa koy kaya s tinuod lang ^_^, pero ang ako lang ky mali jud kaayo ni ang pagtuo sa katawhan., lalimang kag descending og ascending ang gihisgutan physically., kung mao na aw ang heaven is physical then God is also physical pud diay, mali jud kaayo boss....... aw nalikoy naman ninuon ko sa topic ^_^ ..
    Wa lalis ha ...

Because she is a reflection of the ideal Kingdom of Heaven, Christ's Church on earth is called the Kingdom of God in the Holy Scriptures.

The Holy Scripture speaks about the Church as a Kingdom of God in a number of places: Matthew 3:2, Matthew 4:17, Matthew 6:10, Matthew 6:33, Matthew 9:35, Matthew 18:3, Mark 10:14-15, Luke 12:32, Luke 17:21, John 3:5, John 18:36, Romans 14:17, 1 Corinthians 4:20, Colossians 1:12-22.

Kanang pag descending sa Ginoo does not mean because it visible to man na Physical na siya. Kanang makita unya puhon sa mga katawhan Spirit na siya.

ex : ug makakita ka ug Multo .. is the multo in physical state or in spiritual state ? para nako spirit na siya kay molusot lusot raman na.

OT

ex :

Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post
    Wa lalis ha ...

Because she is a reflection of the ideal Kingdom of Heaven, Christ's Church on earth is called the Kingdom of God in the Holy Scriptures.

The Holy Scripture speaks about the Church as a Kingdom of God in a number of places: Matthew 3:2, Matthew 4:17, Matthew 6:10, Matthew 6:33, Matthew 9:35, Matthew 18:3, Mark 10:14-15, Luke 12:32, Luke 17:21, John 3:5, John 18:36, Romans 14:17, 1 Corinthians 4:20, Colossians 1:12-22.

Kanang pag descending sa Ginoo does not mean because it visible to man na Physical na siya. Kanang makita unya puhon sa mga katawhan Spirit na siya.

ex : ug makakita ka ug Multo .. is the multo in physical state or in spiritual state ? para nako spirit na siya kay molusot lusot raman na.

OT

ex :
    tan-awa ra ang pagkabulabog sa bible o, nagpaila lang nga giedit lang jud, di jud absolute truth. man made. a form of control..... etc.

btw, nganong modescend pa man? nga ang spirit is not bounded by time and space, therefore dili na kailangan pa na mogikan pa sa clouds panaog, og di na pud kailangan pa na gikan sa yuta mo ascend para lang makaadtog heaven...igo nalang moappear diritso sa masking asa nga lugar. or igo nlang mawalag kalit parihas sa mga multo.....

ngek di nako mopost ky layo na jud kaayo, last post na ni bossing ky basi unyag ma-ban ko

OT: egos on play. i like to add another ego in this drama, here's my take on your question, malic:

How to destroy illusion?

errr........awareness...

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    The God within you

I remember, if my memory serves me correctly, we can find in the bible a verse in plain delivery declaring that we were created in the image of God. Now, others for lack of proper investigation on the verse would quickly assume an interpretation that God looks like a human being since man were created in the image of God. I think that this position is coated with defective logic. God is spirit or should I say Ultimate Divine Reality is not made of flesh and bones, IT (God) can take on a human skin but its essence is spirit (non-flesh and bones).

So what is “made in the image of God” means?

This is my position, and I am anticipating opposition from the Christian camp, that the word “image” refers to that spirit inside of us and it resembles that which is Divine. In other words, we are the spark of the Divine Being whom we call God. We are not the skin and bones as the materialists would like us to think but we are made in the image of God in essence and beauty. It further means that we share the same qualities (unborn and eternal) of the Divine. This amazing realization would then take us to another verse found in the bible which says “know you not that ye are gods”? Now, I’m expecting a stronger opposition from the Christian camp. Imagine an ocean and a cup of liquid taken from that body of water. The ocean-water in the cup has the same quality and composition of the Ocean outside of the cup. In the same sense, our soul is taken from the Supersoul, therefore we share the same essence with the Divine. That’s who we are, a spark of the Divine trapped inside a human flesh.

Recapturing our original state

In the Garden of Eden, man after the fall, said to have been clothed by God with animal skin. Again, for lack of proper investigation, people would quickly take this to mean “an act of salvation and forgiveness” from God. From their perspective, the putting on of animal skin by God is suggesting an idea that there was a sacrifice of animals made for the forgiveness of their sins. Mystics particularly the cabbalists, the keeper of the ancient wisdom of the Hebrew race, suggest a different concept. The putting on of the animal skin was the moment where Adam was clothed with flesh.

The bible talks of being born again in the spirit. Well, it can be expounded differently. But if we are to interpret it under the light of esoteric knowledge, being born again in the spirit means that we are to awakened our spirit/soul nature, a spark of the Divine in us. The flesh created an illusion to the soul. It lulled the divine spark to dream land. This temporary “sleep state of the soul” is creating most of the problems facing mankind today, according to the Masters. To get rid of the problem we must eliminate its cause, illusion.

How to destroy illusion?

this part is where we contribute our own answer. Share your thoughts. No haters please. Your post should be in response to the question. any post other than that will be considered irrelevant.
    You are such a phenomenon here...I don't know if you are still a good follower of Islam but all you're talks here seems you are more inclined to give more value to the validity of christianity only that you have 'much better understanding' and interpretation of the Bible than ordinary christian who believes. Ang Koran wala kay laing new profound interpretation ani sama sa imong gi-post?

Karma and reincarnation concept naa pud sa Koran?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Existanz View Post
    You are such a phenomenon here...I don't know if you are still a good follower of Islam but all you're talks here seems you are more inclined to give more value to the validity of christianity only that you have 'much better understanding' and interpretation of the Bible than ordinary christian who believes. Ang Koran wala kay laing new profound interpretation ani sama sa imong gi-post?

Karma and reincarnation concept naa pud sa Koran?
    puede man ko mogamit og Koran pero mas nindot man gud pagka explain sa bible ang point nga gusto nako i share.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    OT: egos on play. i like to add another ego in this drama, here's my take on your question, malic:

How to destroy illusion?

errr........awareness...
    kindly elaborate...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast