Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Question Spontaneous human combustion

One of the most disturbing phenomenon case where a body

of humans spurt in flames burn into ashes w/o a visible

exterior source for evidence of ignition.

Some say that people who may have ignited themselves accidentally.

AnyONE ?

__________________________________________________ __
    thanks to Sir. Vern , Sringy & fingolfin for the new SnO formula

ty....

people may have ignited themselves accidentally.

end of story.

Ooops ^ chads case settled here !

ty...

the body has the ability to heal itself, but never have i heard that it has the ability of self-combustion without an external ignition source. there has to be some source of ignition for it to burn into flames.

there has to be some source of ignition for it to burn into flames.

^ right ...

story continues .. >

ty..

Blog Entries
    try this video link, maybe the answer to your question can be found here YouTube - Chi Energy Amazing Footage

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    try this video link, maybe the answer to your question can be found here YouTube - Chi Energy Amazing Footage
    nice video, but i'm not impressed. i wonder where i can find the whole video of this. on another note, i hate to burst your bubble, and i hate to sound too cynical, but the guy might be just another con artist trying to make people believe he has some sort of an unexplained energy within him.

let's dissect the video:

1. Burning paper using his hands - this is done using a tiny, high-voltage device. it's a form of Tesla coil, and it's very effective.

2. Catching a "bullet" with his hands - the rifle is obviously a low-powered, pellet gun. let's try to see if he can catch a bullet using a sniper rifle. 'nuff said.

3. Knife moving on the table - the guy simply places the knife in a position where it can sway easily. all he has to do is wait for a breeze to come, thus, moving the knife. in the video, you will notice the guy leans back a bit. that's a hint right there.

4. The Science Experts - in the video, a CEO, a doctor, and a physicist were brought in to test the validity of his CHI powers. there was a scene where they check him for any electrical device (front, back, side to side) BUT with his shirt on. come on... something fishy. also, they should have brought in an electrical engineer, not a doctor or physicist.

5. Chopstick through table - nothing but a carnival magic trick. notice that he brought them to a restaurant of his own choosing where he can easily demonstrate the magic trick in a set-up environment.

i did a research on this, and those are what i've found. again, just being a skeptic here.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    There is one chemical compound that I know will auto-ignite just by means of ambient/bodily temperature at about 38 deg. C and of course with the presence of air, it's phosphine, I'm not so sure if this is the culprit, but it's a very good contender.

Please see link:
    Phosphine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unregistered_Version
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    also, they should have brought in an electrical engineer, not a doctor or physicist.
    Let's dissect your post also, unsa'y tan-aw nimo ang mas labaw brod? ang Physicist or Electrical Engineer? Engineering ba ka? or HRM?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered_Version View Post
    Let's dissect your post also, unsa'y tan-aw nimo ang mas labaw brod? ang Physicist or Electrical Engineer? Engineering ba ka? or HRM?
    you can't compare the two. those are two different fields, each with specific specialty. seriously, did you watch the video? watch the video first then reply here. an electrical engineer should be the appropriate expert to test his alleged "ENERGY". in one scene, there were supposed to check for electrical fields. an electrical engineer could have easily caught this if the guy was using some sort of an equipment.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast