Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by McVos View Post
    ow you just answer question that is convenient for you.

Ow I know that,we are imperfect beings. but my question was...you were God before and you came here to learn a lesson?

man im a believer of unicorns,hehe. I believe that there is a far better reality than what we have now today.

I'm a Christian, I have my own idea of what reality is. I don't believe in those things you said about this life as a dream because this ain't a dream, this is real only we are in a different dimension.
    i did not say i was God before, but we are and will always be gods. it is not our physical form but it is the one that entered our bodies when we were born and will leave when we die and will return again in different physical body. we need perfection to unite with God and that perfection will only be attain in this earthly life. that's why there is reincarnation because attaining that perfection will take many lifetimes. bad karmas from many lifetimes that we had and in this present lifetime blocked us from remembering these things that is why just do good, earn more good karmas and maybe not in this lifetime, probably next lifetime you will remember these things.

until you will find out that this world is just a dream world, the more you will have questions unanswered.
    Last edited by skoilhp; 09-15-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McVos View Post
    please don't get mad when youre ask to answer question...this is a discussion. We need to clarify somethings. Your previous answers were vague. besides people like you uses scientific term in describing a subject in the realm of metaphysics. so i have to ask you questions.

good and thank you. So when you say God is the summation of energy you mean the physical energy? the one that can be observe,quantify,gauge? if that's the case your God is the entire Physical Universe and it's Impersonal? Question...how did an impersonal, mindless, emotionless,passive energy produced rational people that thinks,feel,love,cry,plan,discern,solve problems,ability to interact in a personal level? and one more question... Do you know that Physical Universe had a beginning according to Science? if that's the case your God is not eternal something created it. If God is impersonal he is passive, insensitive, and IT doesnt know that it even exist,no feelings whatever..so who made you?

levels of life man, trees, plants,fish,dinos,people....since im a christian I believe in angels and God.

its observable, human intelligence is much more refine than a pig. so as you go further up as it hits the peak it achieves perfection,God.
    im not really mad im just in disbelief that you need clarification on things i say. lol.

there is no other type of energy,
    the interesting thing about the universe is that when it began, it had the same amount of 'energy' than it is right now. it means it did not acquire more energy nor did it lose energy, those energy just transform to other forms.

god does not need to directly create:
    "being that thinks,feel,love,cry,plan,discern,solve problems,ability to interact in a personal level"
    but rather he created the engine of life so that it can create itself.

i am made by my mother and father through s3x lol. etc etc.. life is the by product of chemical reactions, slowly it developed to more complex beings like us. some not complex because they dont need that complexity to survive, this codes are embedded on our DNA, DNA develops through as series of mutations over a long period of time.

wrong. you got it mix up. when we use the word person it refers to attributes,intelligence,Will,Reasoning NOT biology.
    please look at the meaning of person:
    Person | Define Person at Dictionary.com

concious-ness is part of a person. so we say a person is a conscious being. so again God is a person, a perfect person, and you are a reflection of Him because you too is a person only you are imperfect. that is why it is so illogical to adhere to a impersonal god.
    but if you say god is a person, then where does he lives? if he lives in heaven, does it mean he is contained in heaven, is heaven greater than him?, describing him as a person is to limit god.

an impersonal god makes more sense than a personal one. i've already stated my reason why a personal god only promotes selfishness and narcissism.
    See the whole picture of the universe, if the earth is destroyed by the explosion of our star (sun) would the universe stop? when your existence cease to exist, will anything change? when there are mass death in the earth, have you notice any divine intervention? the answer is no, we are here to survive as a specie any other loses is part of the statistics.

do you believe in evolution?

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    im not really mad im just in disbelief that you need clarification on things i say. lol.

the interesting thing about the universe is that when it began, it had the same amount of 'energy' than it is right now. it means it did not acquire more energy nor did it lose energy, those energy just transform to other forms.

"being that thinks,feel,love,cry,plan,discern,solve problems,ability to interact in a personal level"

i am made by my mother and father through s3x lol. etc etc.. life is the by product of chemical reactions, slowly it developed to more complex beings like us. some not complex because they dont need that complexity to survive, this codes are embedded on our DNA, DNA develops through as series of mutations over a long period of time.

but if you say god is a person, then where does he lives? if he lives in heaven, does it mean he is contained in heaven, is heaven greater than him?, describing him as a person is to limit god.

an impersonal god makes more sense than a personal one. i've already stated my reason why a personal god only promotes selfishness and narcissism.
    See the whole picture of the universe, if the earth is destroyed by the explosion of our star (sun) would the universe stop? when your existence cease to exist, will anything change? when there are mass death in the earth, have you notice any divine intervention? the answer is no, we are here to survive as a specie any other loses is part of the statistics.

that is... God is to witness not to intervene.. that's why i said from my prev post that God is not working for you but you work for God.

maau lagi ni i.merge sa atheist na thread.
    Last edited by cjmagowan; 09-15-2010 at 05:21 PM.

very interesting thread.. I see rocket scientists posting.. hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by cjmagowan View Post
    that is... God is to witness not to intervene.. that's why i said from my prev post that God is not working for you but you work for God.

maau lagi ni i.merge sa atheist na thread.
    right, so he cannot be a personal god would you agree? ehehe

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post

I stated the reason for asking clarification,did you read it?

Okay, so your God is the Physical Universe? that's my point,and this God had a beginning therefore it was created, created in a sense that it transformed itself into a Universe? here is the problem...how did a mindless,passive,impersonal energy transformed itself into a Universe that behaves in an orderly manner, governed by physical laws and was able to create you? it can't, unless there is intelligence working behind the scene, and intelligence is an attribute of a person.

what? god does not need to directly create but he created the engine of life so that it can create itself? wait a minute, your statement now is contradicting the previous things you said. so after all god is not just an energy but also a CREATOR of LIFE. your belief says that God is energy and everything is energy therefore the engine w/c your god had created is also god therefore it's still god who created life. .. one more point that I also want to give attention to is about this Engine w/c you say can generate life, if this engine is able to generate life, what or who is this engine? i never heard that before.

no your mom and dad did not create you. it was balls of energy that created you, everything is energy, right, and energy is god and god is impersonal,so why use words that connotes personal connection like mom and dad? nobody calls you mom or dad if they are not related to you in PERSONALLY.

ah chemical evolution. now since you want to bring science into play,so its time that I shuld ask for proof. where is your proof for chemical evolution? mutation does not add complexity and information to any dna instead informations are loss during mutation therefore a simple dna found in the lower species of life has no chance of acquiring information needed to create a more complex creature.

Yes God is a person, a perfect one. He lives in a place w/c we Christian call heaven. Is he contained in heaven? it depends on what you mean by being contain. Can he not transcend heaven because he is contained in it? the answer is no. Is he contained in heaven because he choose to live there? Yes.

let's be creative for a moment. imagine there was no space yet, no dimensions, no creation, no direction, no places, and the only one that exist is an entity we shall call God. This God is a person meaning he can love,feel,think etc. and He has a freewill. This God is also an active personal force so he decided to create an object of his love. so he started his creation but where can he put the objects? there was no space. So God by his power created spaces,dimensions including heaven to placed his objects. so there goes the answer to your spaces and dimensions.

which do you think is greater,the house or the man inside? let's use some common sense here.

I have also stated my reason why its illogical to equate a depraved human condition to someone who is perfect. A person doesn't necessarily be a human being.

I have a different view, when sin entered everything went crazy and eventually everything will go to destruction. Why is god not helping? because we pulled the plug away from Him. Imagine this, if only everyone wuld go to their knees and pray and believes in Him, I mean everyone, wud not God come to saved us? of course he will. but unfortunately we pulled the plug, now its not being selfish. He only gives us what we deserve that is, we want him away from us.

I don't believe in Darwinian Evolution.

I still believe that a personal god makes more sense until you can bring me a proof that mindless,emotionless,passive,chemicals can create intelligent life.

do you have a child? when you first saw him/her did you say...oh what a beautiful energy? nah, you don't say that. you even give a child a name. and you are careful with your actions because you don't the child to get hurt emotionally,mentally,physically....why is that? because he is a person. when you hit a impersonal energy with a bat it doesnt say ouch or cry...hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by skoilhp View Post
    i did not say i was God before, but we are and will always be gods. it is not our physical form but it is the one that entered our bodies when we were born and will leave when we die and will return again in different physical body. we need perfection to unite with God and that perfection will only be attain in this earthly life. that's why there is reincarnation because attaining that perfection will take many lifetimes. bad karmas from many lifetimes that we had and in this present lifetime blocked us from remembering these things that is why just do good, earn more good karmas and maybe not in this lifetime, probably next lifetime you will remember these things.

until you will find out that this world is just a dream world, the more you will have questions unanswered.
    hahahaha...

yeah I know, it was my question. listen to yourself....You are god...you came from God..you entered a body...now youre here to learn some lessons and attempt to acquire good karmas so you can realized yourself that you are God. how cool is that?

God in a state of perfection...gained consciousness(how?)..now knows that he/she exist... broke into parts got amnesia... entered a body...got problems..got sick...looks for money so he can pay the hospital bill...went to work so he can eat...got married...gained more problems...so he seeks for help so God sends his messenger to remind them the broken gods that they are God...works for karma for millions of years before he can REALIZED that he is God wow!!! galisod liisod man ka, wa nalang ta ka monaog. God nagud ka.

man im sorry but I don't buy this one...this is illogical.

I AM God and Everything is God?
    The main character in the fiction work "The Bible."
    And God replied: I am Who Am...
    And Moses quickly corrected him saying that it should be I am Who Is. But God never was any good at grammar.

"Sometimes I'd like to get my hands on God." -Frank Castle a.k.a. The Punisher

(same here, frank. hahaha.)

The main character in the fiction work "The Bible."
    And God replied: I am Who Am...
    And Moses quickly corrected him saying that it should be I am Who Is. But God never was any good at grammar

"Sometimes I'd like to get my hands on God." -Frank Castle a.k.a. The Punisher

(same here, frank. hahaha.)

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast