Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 919899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1109

Just go and identify yourself.. thats all you need to do... you can wear shorts and a shirt.. for as long as it doesnt have pockets and it doesnt rip easy.... you will be training along the regular guys but i will take you to the side and show you a few basic techniques...

thanks for da reply sir norms...mutxt lang nya ko nmo b4 ko muanha dha...as of now dli pa mu fit ako sked sa trainings coz of my sked sa work...i will let u know asap f muanha nko for free trial session...thanks again

Hey guys! I'm officially announcing the Alvin Aguilar Seminar to be held on September 11-12, 2010. The seminar covers techniques Alvin Aguilar has had the chance to learn over the course of his training for the 2010 world BJJ tournament. 800 pesos for the first 40 slots and 1000 pesos after. This is a 2-day course

Where is the seminar?

@brv0625...

the seminar is going to be at the loft gym... however, this particular seminar is exclusive to team members. We will have other seminars in the future that will be open to members of the public though

hala this weekend na man diay ni.

Hey sir, just would like to inquire is the 3-day trial thing still up? Saw your demo sa Baseline (The one where there were multiple disciplines, Karatedo, Arnis, etc.) and I couldn't believe there was a BJJ gym here in cebu! This is one of your guys right? Martial Arts Demonstration - NeedsandSolutions' Photos highlight of the afternoon IMO. haha

Quote Originally Posted by L. Enario View Post
    Hey sir, just would like to inquire is the 3-day trial thing still up? Saw your demo sa Baseline (The one where there were multiple disciplines, Karatedo, Arnis, etc.) and I couldn't believe there was a BJJ gym here in cebu! This is one of your guys right? Martial Arts Demonstration - NeedsandSolutions' Photos highlight of the afternoon IMO. haha

when diay ni brad ang demo? sayanga wala ko kabantay ani

wow nice! i didnt even see those pictures! lol! well yes thats us.... the 3 day free trial is always in place. we offer it to anyone who wants to come in and learn BJJ... contact me @09173275986 or e-mail at barracebu@yahoo.com for more info

Quote Originally Posted by normster25 View Post
    If anyone out there is interested in sponsoring a BJJ team in Cebu in any way cash or kind. Let me know, we are getting a team shirt and would be happy to accomodate your company or brand. For more info go to Deftac Cebu - Gracie Barra Jiujitsu or message me...
    boss norm, pde palit apil sa n.u shirt?...hehe..even im not from deftac?...im from ardigma cebu..

11.    Advertisement