Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

bitaw. samuka bitaw anang mga threads nga way padulngan ae.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eezychair View Post
    That is NOT moderating. You are baiting members to commit infractions, more so new members whom you'd be driving away from this site. Can you at least be a little more professional with your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. baiting ? a responsible member would first read the universal rule before they click the I ACCEPT box and read the individual rules of each of the boards and use the search button if they want to find a topic they want to discuss.

.. if you see a nonsense thread like this :: https://www.istorya.net/forums/love/5...b-o-kabit.html .. and you already see this sticky thread of mine and my warning, if you are a good member, would you still reply ?? I guess not. The best thing you would do, IF YOU ARE A GOOD MEMBER, is to use the REPORT BUTTON.

.. there's this phrase, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, SHUT UP !!! That applies here in the forums, if you see a thread that's absolutely garbage, don't reply, report it to the moderators.

.. get my point now smarty-pants ?
    if you'll assume that all members are good and responsible, we don't need mods but only site maintenance person then...
    you're a mod, do your work as a mod... with that said, eezychair is right, be professional about it... your rule is not only to give infractions to those who abide the rules of this site, but also to protect the members from committing to it...

not everyone is a good member... and your a mod...

Daghan kaayo na diring nonsense threads, usahay makatawa na lang ta magbasa kay para lang gyud naay ma post. Bantayan lang gyud tingali sa mga mods para ilang mabadlong dayon.

Quote Originally Posted by reigel99 View Post
    if you'll assume that all members are good and responsible, we don't need mods but only site maintenance person then...
    You need a moderator since you can't assume all members are good and responsible be practical about it. It's still a community but the location is online. Just like a regular community were random and mixed people exist. No matter how moderators and admins tolerate this members their are still those who won't abide the rules and regulations. Mao nay purpose sa infractions.

Don't ever assume kay in the first place I bet you assume you've understand all the rules and regulations before clicking the I AGREE BUTTON.

not everyone is a good member... and your a mod...
    what's this line suppose to mean? Especially the red one.

your rule is not only to give infractions to those who abide the rules of this site,
    Matagaan nahinoon og infractions ang ni abide sa rules? pagsure oi
    Last edited by kageron; 07-21-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    ^ Please try to read and comprehend... clearly you didn't get my view.

@your first quote, you're just explaining what I'm saying..
    @your second quote, clearly you fail to understand the first, so yeah second follow as fail...
    @your third quote, fail...
    Last edited by reigel99; 06-09-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Please try to read and comprehend... clearly you didn't get my view.

@your first quote, you're just explaining what I'm saying..
    I gave you an example to make things clear so that you would stop assuming.

@your second quote, clearly you fail to understand the first, so yeah second follow as fail...

@your third quote, fail...
    define what is ABIDE daw beh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kageron View Post
    I gave you an example to make things clear so that you would stop assuming.

define what is ABIDE daw beh
    bai ayaw pakauwaw oi.. basaha og balik tong akong gi-comment... kung wala ka jud ka kagets, clue, ang first word... basaha og kusog...
    basig gusto ka e-translate nako sa bisaya akong gisulti?

last comment ko na ni nimo oi... di na ko moreply kung imo jud ipamugos imong view nga wala man gani ka kasabot sa akong comment... simple ra jud kaayo na akong comment ba...

bai ayaw pakauwaw oi.. basaha og balik tong akong gi-comment... kung wala ka jud ka kagets, clue, ang first word... basaha og kusog...
    basig gusto ka e-translate nako sa bisaya akong gisulti?

last comment ko na ni nimo oi... di na ko moreply kung imo jud ipamugos imong view nga wala man gani ka kasabot sa akong comment... simple ra jud kaayo na akong comment ba...
    mao bitaw ni ask ko nimo unsay meaning sa ABIDE para magkasinabot ta for us to discuss and clarify things. Pwede rapud imo e.translate og binsaya para ma claro
    Last edited by kageron; 07-21-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Hala chill lang mo mga brad. Peace

- - - Updated - - -

Hala chill lang mo mga brad. Peace

Guys! Guys! Kabalo ko nga newbie ko dinhi sa Istorya, but... this is the LOVE section. Sounds corny, I know.

Give love a chance. Chillax!

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast