Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kyle_nexus View Post
    Hello programmers,

I would like to share and perhaps learn more about android app development. The topics at The Android Thread is more on hardware and support. I'm expecting like-minded individuals who are into mobile app programming to participate and share with us their thoughts and experiences.

I wish I'll find programmers/developers with similar interest in android application development. I'm not into mobile app development. The field is still new to me and i'm still exploring (murag Dora the explorer).

Reading the introduction and tutorial at Introduction | Android Developers, i successfully run the "Hello World" sample program. I also made my own launcher icon.

I also have learned that you don't have to own an android phone to develop android app. The ADT (android developer tool) provides an emulator where you can run your code. That means you have an Android OS running on your PC.

But, having an android phone will give you an option to run it directly. when you choose to run your code in the phone, the app will install the app and run it on your device.

Kung kinsay gusto makat-on and the same time makatabang sa atong fellow cebuanos, akong plano is maghimo ug android app for Cebuanos or anyone who are in Cebu.

Some projects i have in mind:

1. Cebu Tourist Spots - simple list sa mga tourist spots sa cebu. pwede pud google maps haron makita unsa sila gilay-on sa tourist spot. Pwede pud diri mag-provide ta ug mga pictures gikan istorians photography.

2. Cebu Jeepney Routes - List sa mga PUJ routes (e.g. 12A,01C,06B,14D) ug ilang mga streets na maagian.
    Check this:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/progra...rials-php.html

I am interested to learn how to develop android applications. I am currently studying android apps. I am using Eclipse to develop android application, so far I already created an application that will take picture using your android devices and use it as a wallpaper, adding music using a media player and an application that will ask questions and send those answers to your email address. Simple lang nga mga apps. hehehe. Gusto ko makabalo ug maayo ani nga field. can you count me in?

The first Android app I create was to make the Android phone a control system for the ball collector robot. We created the robot; and the control system is the Android phone.

Now, we are currently developing on simple apps.

Quote Originally Posted by revohako View Post
    I am interested to learn how to develop android applications. I am currently studying android apps. I am using Eclipse to develop android application, so far I already created an application that will take picture using your android devices and use it as a wallpaper, adding music using a media player and an application that will ask questions and send those answers to your email address. Simple lang nga mga apps. hehehe. Gusto ko makabalo ug maayo ani nga field. can you count me in?
    If you are interested to learn android, I can always help you. See my ad: https://www.istorya.net/forums/specia...-subjects.html

up up up lang ko ani kay nag subscribe pud ko ani and na double post man sad gud nako..

pwede ba ang netbeans gamiton kung magbuhat ug android apps? Ganahan jud ko makat-on ani and if si kinsa to ninyo naay idea unsaon pag start share lang pud mo guys ha..hehehe

naa ko na nahibaw-an nga nindot nga tool para ana bro -> google

pwede ka apila ani dinhi ganahan ko makat-on mobile app asa andriod related raman daw ni sa java

Thanks For Such a good Info. I am also new in Android Apps but i really want to learn it.

nice ni na topic da interested sad ko, i'm about to learn android, so far the best way to learn is to apply them so kumusta na tong mga pilot projects? hehe

Hi guys, add me up, I like to help other people learn how to develop android apps.

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast