Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

lol, if thats the case will my dedicated graphics will be ever put to use? If not I will switch to a lower end model of 15" haswell.

The nature of my job is basically multi-tasking. Opening a lot of different webbrowser tabs, playing you tube videos, document editing like adbe acrobat reader and photoshop at times, all these at the same time. do you think there is no need for a discrete graphics? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ace101 View Post
    The nature of my job is basically multi-tasking. Opening a lot of different webbrowser tabs, playing you tube videos, document editing like adbe acrobat reader and photoshop at times, all these at the same time. do you think there is no need for a discrete graphics? thanks in advance.
    Nope, I don't believe so. You'd be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post
    Nope, I don't believe so. You'd be just fine.
    Thanks, I appreciate your input.

lol, if thats the case will my dedicated graphics will be ever put to use? If not I will switch to a lower end model of 15" haswell.
    You've got the best offering of Apple's rMBP lineup today. You already placed the order right? Don't settle for anything less.

2013 13" Macbook Air i5/8/256 || 2012 15" Macbook Pro Retina i7/8/256

Morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post
    You've got the best offering of Apple's rMBP lineup today. You already placed the order right? Don't settle for anything less.
    Yes I did but as of this writing, I can still cancel it. Anyways, I will be pushing through with the dedicated graphics. We never know I will need it in the future.

Yes I did but as of this writing, I can still cancel it. Anyways, I will be pushing through with the dedicated graphics. We never know I will need it in the future.
    Nicely said..I couldn't agree more.

i have 1 big question, hope you can help ( my ipad4 and macbook pro was hold up a few months ago.. i still have the boxes here.. and i want to block my serial number of my item so that they cant use it.. the question, how can i block using the serial number.. pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by tonZealot View Post
    i have 1 big question, hope you can help ( my ipad4 and macbook pro was hold up a few months ago.. i still have the boxes here.. and i want to block my serial number of my item so that they cant use it.. the question, how can i block using the serial number.. pls help.
    Sa iPad ra unta to sir naa pero you need iOS 7 installed. Since this was a few months back, i doubt you had iOS 7 running?

The feature is called Activation Lock wherein you have to enable "Find my iPad". Once done, the iPad would prompt for the Apple ID that was logged in originally before going to the homescreen. Otherwise, it would render the device useless.

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast