Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    Blog Entries

naai training sa CEDF-IT.. Basic Android programming. comprehensive training.

ts libre ni?

I am an Engineering graduate in Computer Science from London. I am a fresher, and starting career. I have got one opportunity to work on Android application development Platform. It was really a good experience for me.

Offshore Outsourcing

that correct boss

Quote Originally Posted by rudder468 View Post
    I am an Engineering graduate in Computer Science from London. I am a fresher, and starting career. I have got one opportunity to work on Android application development Platform. But I don’t know anything about android application development. What all I know is android applications are written using java code.

Offshore Outsourcing
    were are u working now sir?

Kamusta nani? hahaha! @kyle-nexus @ra.minerva

allow me to share our first home-grown(literally) android app in google play
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...j.privatenotes

thanks!

wonder if any android devs in cebu is using kotlin?

Default Things To Keep In Mind While Investing In On-Demand Services Mobile Application Development

The conflict in an on-demand delivery advertises is expanding as organizations are putting forth items and administrations to clients on-demand in a lesser time. For example, there is various taxi booking application and nourishment delivery applications that serve clients on-demand. On-demand is picking up fame in the sustenance business as clients are requesting nourishment online according to their benefit. Subsequently, expanding number of players in the food delivery business is concentrating on sustenance delivery mobile app development. These applications are being created by including different highlights to offer easy to use understanding to the clients.Food delivery applications are being produced to guarantee speedy administration and offer a superior affair to the client with the accommodation of requesting sustenance whenever and wherever with only a couple of snaps.

for more detail:
    https://www.appsquadz.com/blog/investing-on-demand-services-mobile-app-development/

Up.

Fast forward a few years later and now Google Maps lets you know which jeepney routes to take as well.

Got interested with Native Android development and have started self-studying for almost 2 months now. I made and uploaded an app. Check it out below if you're interested.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.moviebrowser

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast