Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 147154155156157
Results 1,561 to 1,564 of 1564

Quote Originally Posted by jnom View Post
    I thought paradise is where your family is so if they're not in cebu then its no paradise and not a home either but a just a familiar place now.
    What I notice from people I've met abroad, the "lifers" who stay indefinitely, expats, etc they adapt well to any situation.
    Living abroad is not for everyone especially those with little life experience. They don't make it past 3 years and want to go home to their mother country. So you have to be tough in mind and body.
    yes. in cebu. we meet once a year in cebu. plus my other family is in cebu too. my girlfriend and her family.
    Last edited by digitalsuperman; 03-09-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Hi guys . asa diay makit-an ang hit "post reply" ??
    Na baw kog pangita

Hi Kathlyn, naa sa kinaubosan sa page.. naay "Quick Reply" pwede ra kana imong gamiton.

Anyhow, di btaw lalim ang life sa abroad.. pero layo ra man sd kaau ang imong ma-earn dri sa Pinas ug sa gawas gd..
    and ang experience pd lahi ra jd kaau..
    and I guess, it's an ultimate wish to bring the whole family with you abroad, but lisud , dugay and mahal na process .. so one has to be strong enough to do it and survive abroad..

side note.. yes. nindot jd ang japan.. bias sd ko ana.. hehehe

Kanang mo work lang ka say, weeks not months kay mura ra sad nagwork ka sa Pinas with of coarse huge difference with regards to sweldo. Maoy naka bentahe sa few lang nga duna ingun ana nga opportunity. Asa kaha ta ka tsamba ana sa?

5.    Advertisement