Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 187194195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1995

mangutana lang ko,

unsaon pakigbuwag sa uyab?

Quote Originally Posted by ihas View Post
    mangutana lang ko,

Whut? Kabalo ka mu sulud nya deli ka kabalo mu guwa?

Ingna buwag na mo without the drama...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihas View Post
    mangutana lang ko,

Aguy... tell her your reason and be direct. no lame excuses.

ok rana brad...

when it comes to love, shield yourself. don't put your hopes up too high.

Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    Whut? Kabalo ka mu sulud nya deli ka kabalo mu guwa?

Ingna buwag na mo without the drama...
    is it really possible to break up with a girl WITHOUT the drama? lisud man guro sir

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    is it really possible to break up with a girl WITHOUT the drama? lisud man guro sir
    Deli man ma'am, break up and don't look back... Mao na way drama, kay deli na man nimo tubayan...

Ngano man nga naay moments nga i'm sure of my feelings. Hala na abot sa punto nga I told him I love him, insisted that it's real and to me, it did feel right to say it at the time. Pero next moment I'm cringing at my words, wishing I could take them back. Nya sunod moment di napud ko ka siguro. Na buang nako? It doesn't help that this thing I have with him never caught the right timing. Naka agi nami friends phase, friendzone phase, cold war phase, then reconnecting phase. This reconnecting happened over long distance pajud. Siguro kailangan lang ko makakita balik niya para maka realize ko unsa jud. Ang problema kay kung kanus-a pa na mahitabong magkita mi. Moral of the story guys, never undermine those three words. They carry weight and responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzieB View Post
    Ngano man nga naay moments nga i'm sure of my feelings. Hala na abot sa punto nga I told him I love him, insisted that it's real and to me, it did feel right to say it at the time. Pero next moment I'm cringing at my words, wishing I could take them back. Nya sunod moment di napud ko ka siguro. Na buang nako? It doesn't help that this thing I have with him never caught the right timing. Naka agi nami friends phase, friendzone phase, cold war phase, then reconnecting phase. This reconnecting happened over long distance pajud. Siguro kailangan lang ko makakita balik niya para maka realize ko unsa jud. Ang problema kay kung kanus-a pa na mahitabong magkita mi. Moral of the story guys, never undermine those three words. They carry weight and responsibility.
    i don't think nga u are really sure of your feelings pjud. because if you are, you wouldn't cringe about the words that you uttered. feelings don't change even if long distance ang relationship.

pwede pa advice if ang lalake mo suggest nimu makig overnight stay sa resort, but dli mo uyab. gusto raba siya maka score?or naa uban gusto lang siya maka ila ila nimu? naa ba lake ingun ana? hehehe

11.    Advertisement