Page 2 of 981 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ultimate Fighting Championship

light heavyweight : Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture (It's Chuck over Randy 2-1 in their head-on matchup. Maybe it was the age factor why Randy lost during their 3rd fight(he was over 40yrs old). But what the heck, Chuck is a great fighter...both of them!

welterweight : BJ Penn and Matt Hughes (I like BJ more than Matt eventhough Matt recently won over BJ. They're 1-1 facing each other and definitely there will be a third match in the future)

Others worth mentioning : Tank Abbott, Pat Miletich, Vitor Belfort, Bas Rutten, and Tito Ortiz.

Dont forget Ken Shamrock eventhough his aging he still deadly with his submission

Blog Entries

spec-v nice video!

rampage jackson Mock chuck lidell's Face!

In addition to my Idol's Maurice Smith

I think the biggest asset of Ken Shamrock is his heart. But his fight with Royce Gracie was a disappointment. All he did was hold and tied Gracie, he didn't came in to fight. He wasn't even close in submitting Gracie. It was clear that Shamrock won by decision but not thru his submission talent, but bcoz he was stronger and bigger than Gracie. Royce Gracie was the best submission fighter the UFC had.

Favorite UFC fighter: Chuck Lidell. But i would definitely love to see him fight against Pride Light Heavy Weight Champ Wanderlei Silva.

For the heavyweight division, i believe that no UFC fighter can still beat Pride's reigning champion Fedor Emelianenko.

naa mga dvd ani baligya?
    karaan pa man gud ning sa solar sports.

Quote Originally Posted by macro_shot
    I think the biggest asset of Ken Shamrock is his heart. But his fight with Royce Gracie was a disappointment. All he did was hold and tied Gracie, he didn't came in to fight. He wasn't even close in submitting Gracie. It was clear that Shamrock won by decision but not thru his submission talent, but bcoz he was stronger and bigger than Gracie. Royce Gracie was the best submission fighter the UFC had.
    If you were Ken, how would you fight Gracie knowing he's the best in submission? I actually think he fought intelligently that way. As viewers, we want real action. But if you're in the octagon you have to 'think' and do everything possible to 1) eliminate the advantage of your oponent, 2) raise your advantage, 3) take advantage of your oponen'ts weakness, 4) hide your own weakness. Ken did #1 & #3 and in doing so he gained #2. He did that to Tito Ortiz too knowing Tito was better standing up and a better striker.

yeah marunong jud si Ken Shamrock, not to mentioned iya pud bro na si Frank Shamrock maayo manpud to

i like wanderlie silva. i like the way he fights. rampage jackson pud grabe kaayo. and fedor. wala pa ko kita niya mo fight but daghan kaayo ingon maayo. i like pfc rather than ufc.

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116
    i like wanderlie silva. i like the way he fights. rampage jackson pud grabe kaayo. and fedor. wala pa ko kita niya mo fight but daghan kaayo ingon maayo. i like pfc rather than ufc.
    I think ang PFC wala man weight classes mao lang nay nakadisadvantage sa gagmay dili pareha sa ufc naa jud weight classes ba

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 981 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast